Office relationship is it wrong or right

@Berrygal (5527)
Sometimes we don't know where we can meet our Prince charming and we shouldn't throw any opportunity away right? So what do you think, can you date your boss or coworker. Will it be unprofessional and gossip galore for others?
@SAM774 (4178)
No I don't think it's unprofessional
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
There are many companies that do not allowed this , .. but for me as long as you love each other you don't need to listen to what others say about you.
@Berrygal (5527)
But this can spark gossip and unluckily the guy was not just serious. It could damage one esteem though
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Berrygal if the wasn't serious then just avoid to have relationship with your coworkers
@Berrygal (5527)
@Jessabuma the problem is one might not know the other intention, you know humans can deceive a lot
@augusta123 (6376)
I don't know but I don't like office romance
@Berrygal (5527)
Same here dear friend
@Berrygal alright
@Berrygal (5527)
@louievill (19902)
It's got to start somewhere so long as as you draw a line between profession and personal
@Berrygal (5527)
It always difficult buddy
@louievill (19902)
@Berrygal depends on the individual and the parties concerned.
@Starmaiden (7636)
As long as you both do your jobs efficiently and keep a professional working relationship in the office, where you take it outside of the office is no one else's concern. What you shouldn't do is chase him/her during office hours. (Flirt)
@Berrygal (5527)
Yea,but it sometimes get out of control
@Berrygal You're just making excuses now. :-P
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
It is not wrong to love but if you are in an office setting, I believe it is wiser not to get involved with your boss or coworker as there would be conflict of interest, except if you are assigned to different departments or have been together before working in the company together.
@Berrygal (5527)
The worse is when the other person was just fooling around
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
@Berrygal of course. No one wants to be cheated on.
@skydream (1139)
• Agate, Colorado
I think it'll definitely be gossip galore. I think it is unprofessional and a lot of jobs don't let you date co workers or at least not co workers at a higher level than you. I don't think you should at least not the boss.
@Berrygal (5527)
Yea,I think so too
@deba12 (3082)
Dating your boss is n't bad for your career. But, I don't support such a relationship for the happy personal life of a person. It's because ultimately, this relationship will start to suffer from egoism. To me, it's not unprofessional .
@Berrygal (5527)
Well noted dear friend