Travel Puppy

Molly and my husband will drive to Florida tomorrow to visit with my husband's family. I stay here due to my elderly dad, age 97. Molly always goes along for the ride when a Florida visit is in order. Molly loves traveling by car. Only one stuffed "baby" of Molly's goes along for the ride. "Travel Puppy" is the lucky stuffed "baby" that is never left behind. "Travel Puppy" rides in the backseat of the car with Molly. "Travel Puppy" also joins my husband and Molly for the overnight stay in the motel room. "Travel Puppy" sleeps on Molly's bed with her in the motel room. "Travel Puppy" does not have a suitcase due to his not needing any clothing or toiletries. No food is packed for "Travel Puppy" due to "Travel Puppy" not needing food to survive. "Travel Puppy" has accompanied Molly on many, many road trips to Florida, and he is delighted that he is the chosen one!
@crossbones27 (20324)
• Redlands, California
Well, she must like him. He is not even headless.
. Around here they are squeakerless, and missing some guts.(stuffing)
• Redlands, California
@snowy22315 Yeah, same here unless they like them. One of the few things My old German shepherd taught them. Protect the ones you love.
Yes, any baby that has all parts intact is a well-licked one.
• Pamplona, Spain
Have a wonderful trip to Florida and I can see that that Travel Pup must be someone really special for her as he is still in one piece like someone else has said too.
Yes, travel pup really is well-loved by Molly due to him having no rips and tears and no body parts missing.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Corbin5 Bless her and the Travel Pup what a lovely thing she is. Have a great journey up there.
@lovinangelsinstead21 I stay behind because of my elderly dad, but that is OK. I am not a fan of that long ride from Illinois to Florida.
@Corbin5 First of all Travel Puppy is very cute Deborah. I see Travel Puppy is very easy to travel with. I can see why Travel Puppy accompanies Molly and your husband on the trip. How long will they be gone?
They will be gone for a week. Travel Puppy really behaves on those road trips.
@Corbin5 I am glad Travel Puppy behaves, but, does Molly? You should write a book about Molly. I would love to read it. I bet it is quiet when they are gone.
@Hannihar Molly would make for a good book. Molly rides in the back seat of the car. If she needs him to stop, she just taps him on his shoulder with her paw. I thought that was amazing the first time I saw her do that. She is wonderful in the car.
@Courage7 (8482)
Oh nice trip that puppy will have. He is low maintenance Deborah. A safe journey to your husband and Molly. Hope they will be back home soon to you. How old are your husbands parents now?
My father-in-law passed away 6 years ago, but my mother-in-law will be age 90 on April 9. Molly and my husband will be there for her birthday. Thank you for your kind wishes regarding a safe journey for my husband and the pup.
@Courage7 (8482)
@Corbin5 Oh sorry to hear of your Father in Law. Great your husband can see his Mother for her bday then. I hope you will have a pajama party with friends while they are gone lol
@Courage7 I should!!! I could use a good pajama party!!! Thank you for your kind words regarding my father-in-law. He was a good man. He adopted my husband and his brother.
@epiffanie (10412)
Lucky travel puppy!
He really does have a good life.
@epiffanie (10412)
@Corbin5 yeah! .. sometimes stuffed toys are having it all good than some of us .. lol ..
@AKRao24 (19809)
I sincerely wish molly and the 'Traveol Puppy' a memorable trip ....and oh yes to people too! have a great time and enjoy with your dear elderly father! Thanks dear @Corbin5!
Thank you for your kind wishes and words. Molly just loves to go on long road trips. I do not go due to my elderly dad, age 97, but that is OK. I am not a fan of long road trips, but Molly and my husband are.
@AKRao24 (19809)
@Corbin5 , Ok , then let the best wishes to given to them and all the best to you dedar friend! take care!
@sallypup (27527)
• Moses Lake, Washington
That's a sweet puppy toy.
He behaves very well on car rides.
@Corbin5 YOu don't feed Molly's "Travel puppy?" He could starve without food? Glad Molly has this friend of hers! MY best stay home akone advuce is to keep a flashlight with you after dark so in case the lights go out and a phone handy after dark to call 911 if somebody breaks on your house. I have been doing both going on two years and they work!
@Marty1 Yes, I keep my cell phone in the bedroom, and the keys to my car. One press of the button on the keys and the car alarm goes off. I also have hornet spray that will blind anyone who breaks in. I also lock the bedroom door. The flashlight is a great idea, my friend. Will do that too.
He's a lucky stuffed animal, and a proud travel puppy. Molly is one lucky puppy to have a traveling companion like Travel Puppy she can share her bed with, and enjoy the trip to Florida with. Yes, one very lucky Travel Puppy.
Travel Puppy does have a lot of stories to tell when Molly returns. Grandma has a kitty cat that is fun to chase out of Grandma's yard.
@Corbin5 Those stories should be interesting.
Travel Puppy is a lucky one, Molly seems to respect him, I see he still have his head in place.
Yes, a stuffed baby that has all his or her parts is a favored one.
@Corbin5 This one is lucky, he has all its parts and he also travels.
@kobesbuddy (49944)
• East Tawas, Michigan
After Hedgy was severely rejected, I'm thankful that 'Travel Puppy' has passed the test. He has merited this honor, as Molly's life-long travel companion, with your husband as their chauffeur:)
Yes, this stuffed baby is the best behaved of the bunch. Him having all his parts means he is a very good stuffed baby.
@kobesbuddy (49944)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Corbin5 All Kobe's rejected, potential friends, are buried in our back yard
@mlgen1037 (29647)
• Manila, Philippines
The travel puppy is so cute and fluffy. :) Regards to your dad and sister, Deborah.
Thank you so much for your kind regards. Yes, travel puppy is a favorite around here.
@mlgen1037 (29647)
• Manila, Philippines
@Corbin5 youre most welcome, my good friend. I would sure like to have one. hehe
@Jessabuma (33122)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hahaha!!! Travel puppy is indeed lucky..
He is the fortunate one, for sure.
@Jessabuma (33122)
• Baguio, Philippines
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
how many months you Wash that bear??
I have washed him many times. He does not get that dirty.
I know tat you will miss them both.
Yes, I miss both already. I miss Travel Puppy too.
So Molly has a traveling companion. Did she choose him herself - as her traveling companion?
Yes, she does choose Travel Puppy to go along for the ride. He is the best-behaved stuffed baby.
@ridingbet (56022)
travel puppy is one lucky puppy indeed.
He is the lucky one, for sure.
Very cute travel puppy.
He really is a sweet puppy.
@sabtraversa (13348)
Travel Puppy is lovely, and attractive enough for the gorgeous Molly. It's interesting, and probably rare, that a dog likes to travel.
Yes, Molly never wants to be left behind, so we usually take her with us when we are out and about in the car. Molly is a bit spoiled.
@UncleJoe (10315)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I think it's great that Molly likes to ride. She gives your husband somebody to talk to.
Yes, and she is so well-behaved in the car. If she needs my husband to stop so that she can go to the bathroom, she just taps my husband on his shoulder with her paw.
@Teep11 (7094)
There's so many places to visit here in Miami Florida. Oh how some really enjoy the beaches and the sunshine. Wonderful!
Yes, Florida is a lovely place to spend some time!!