Now that's funny

@sallypup (27063)
Moses Lake, Washington
The creator of the headline must have an excuse, drinking or what? I loved it. Great headline: "43 year old drops 123 pounds in five days." First of all, if that 43 year old is standing on a balcony somewhere, whoever is below, look out! Its going to hurt if that weight comes down on you. Second of all, if its body weight being dropped, well, the person is in the morgue after all that body mass leaves. Loving these mentally ill ads.
Whheeeellll, that's a different take on losing weight .... it coulda been liposuction ya no.
That might be one way @sallypup the other is to fuel a hurricane lamp
@sallypup (27063)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rebelann You're hilarious.
@sallypup Oh good, ya laughed.
Yeah, the only way to drop 123 pounds in five days would be to do physical labor. However, it's impossible to lose 123 pounds in 5 days. I have trouble with the checkout magazines that show losing 30 pounds in 30 days. It's taken me 8 months to lose 32.
@sallypup (27063)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@just4him Actually, 32 pounds down in 8 months is very healthy and easier on your body.
@sallypup Yes, it is. Today I started something new. I added the fitness center and used the eliptical trainer for about five minutes. It's all I could do. I'm sure I'll add time the more I work out on it.
They really do take us as fools don't they?
It's a miracle, I tell ya!!