How much was the highest earning that you achieved at Mylot?

I listened to a very rich businessman saying that earning money is not important for him because he needs money but because earning money is a success.
@sabtraversa (13341)
Of course, if he has plenty of money already, he doesn't need more money. And yes, earning money can be seen as a success. I'm not a top earner here, but my best day was $0.90 and my best month, which I believe is last month, $7. Of course, I always aim to improve.
@caopaopao (12368)
I admire that you can earn so much. It must be very difficult for me.
@sabtraversa (13341)
@caopaopao @haitham94 It takes some time, experience and perseverance, but it can be achievable. I aim for the dollar club, but I need a lot of inspiration to reach that.
The best thing is that you always aims to improve.
@Morleyhunt (20253)
If I measured success in dollars and cents...I'm not successful. If it's measured in happiness or being content...I'm Wiley successful. Back to your question. I think my best day netted me $0.75.
@dya80dya (4673)
$ 0.22 was the highest for me. So I don't earn much. Even if I am active.
I wish you better results.
@dya80dya (4673)
@waelmanz Thanks!
@dodoazo (21018)
I am not a good earner here. I just worked for the minimum of 5USD every month. However, I am bit busy I could reach it for 2 months. But as per record, I had reached 11USD. It took me blood, sweat and tears.
@dodoazo (21018)
@haitham94 you're right.
@id_peace (7584)
My top amount in one day was 0.435 but i think best month is this month US$6.77
Good luck.
Sure, all those who need no money say the same silly thing. Distribute if you do not need. My best earning day here has been $ 2.14.
Well done.
@wongchoiyee (7403)
I think earning money is important and if you earn much you are successful.
@KrauseHome (35533)
Well, there are many of us who have been here quite a while, and can remember easily making a couple $$s a day here. But it still depends on how active you are as to how fast you can earn
@augusta123 (6319)
I never look at the daily earning because I know it will be small maybe 20 cents
@Shivram59 (4700)
@waelmanz I don't earn much on mylot.Just a few cents a day.I don't have time to stay online for long hours.And mylot is not a money making site.Here we earn very little.....And my definition of success is,if you are happy in your life,you are successful.
@Shivram59 As regards you as a person, of course if you are happy in your life, you are successful. But as regards you as a part of a community, success is more than being happy in your life
@Shivram59 (4700)
@waelmanz You are right,but I have joined mylot mainly for fun and to make good friends like you.I work in a company here and people love and respect me.Is that not enough to be called "successful?"
@mohit459 (12026)
• Haldwani, India
A day or payout?..
Both day and payout.
@mohit459 (12026)
• Haldwani, India
@waelmanz for a day is $.5150.. And for a month is $7.6 I think
@waelmanz ok, but, not sure I buy that one.