A Good Shopping Day

@wolfgirl569 (10138)
Marion, Ohio
I had a mostly good day shopping even going to the town that I dont like. I did walk out of one store empty handed. Their fault not mine. I had found a very cute stuffed chicken for my grandson. They also had good priced potting soil and I grabbed 2 bags. Then stood in line to check out. This store is known for having extremely slow cashiers. But today was bull. She FINALLYYYY finished the person she had first. Then looks at the guy in front of me and says I am closed. They only had 2 registers open and both had lines. I pushed my cart to the side and walked out after saying that it was bullsh** to let us stand there waiting then pull that. But from there I went to WalMart. I picked up a couple of bubble toys. I also grabbed sidewalk chalk. For a bigger toy I got him a playbrite. You have face pieces like the old mr. potato heads. But these are animals and light up. I still did not have a chicken for him. But hubby was wanting to go to tractor supply to buy new jeans. While we were there I fond some little plastic chickens and ducks. So I picked up 2 hens and a rooster and 2 ducks. So for the most part it was a good shopping day. Now I need to go write a complaint about the other farm store. That place just keeps getting worse every time I stop in there.
I can visualise you pushing that cart to the side. That was a real waste of time
@wolfgirl569 (10138)
• Marion, Ohio
It was in front of me so I had to move it out of my way. By doing that I was able to go through the line I had patiently waited in
That sounds frustrating about the lane closures.
Oh wow! So sorry about the first place! I would've cursed and walked out too. Glad you found some awesome gifts for him though!
@wolfgirl569 (10138)
• Marion, Ohio
I made sure they heard me too. I am not shy when I get mad.
@wolfgirl569 neither am I . But i really am so sweet and loving. Lol
@wolfgirl569 (10138)
• Marion, Ohio
@Courtlynn I am sweet too until you mess with me or mine. lol
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
That's so sad to hear.. she's very rude.. she should tell you earlier that she's closed ..
@wolfgirl569 (10138)
• Marion, Ohio
Thats all that had to be done and I would have went to the other line. But she let us stand there waiting.
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Maria24 (2160)
It's bad when people are just rude. Whenever I go to a store I go very very early.
@wolfgirl569 (10138)
• Marion, Ohio
It was not late. About 11 in the morning. This store is just not good at customer service.
@Maria24 (2160)
@wolfgirl569 oh I always go like at 8am
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
You are a cool grandma. Buying stuff for your grandson. My mom is excited to do that too. Waiting for my husband and me to have a baby. She said she will buy lots of stuff for our soon to be baby haha
@wolfgirl569 (10138)
• Marion, Ohio
I had about gave up on my son. LOL He took his time
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@wolfgirl569 great! And now my mom would always bug us when. hahaha How many grandchildren do you have now, Eva?
That is what I do when the employees treat the customers like sh*t.
@wolfgirl569 (10138)
• Marion, Ohio
I dont know if it will help as this place has never been great and getting worse the last couple of years
I wouldn't ever go to that store again, that's a terrible way to treat customers.
@wolfgirl569 (10138)
• Marion, Ohio
I filed a complaint through corporate by filling out an online survey. That was the only way I could find to do it. At the end of it they actually offered a chance to win 150 dollar gift card. I did not enter.
@Courage7 (15899)
Sorry you experienced rudeness.
@wolfgirl569 (10138)
• Marion, Ohio
This store has steadily been getting worse. Its too bad as they have a lot of garden stuff besides the farm stuff
@sallypup (28516)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I hate lines like that and a very rude clerk. They do deserve to be written up.
@wolfgirl569 (10138)
• Marion, Ohio
It is common in this store and they are getting worse, I didnt think that was possible but today proved it.
@anikoonline (3259)
• Hungary
We also have a store that has very slow cashiers. I hate it, but it is the closest store, so I usually have to go there.
I'd be writing a complaint too. Don't people understand what customer service means?