Good morning friends.

I have to say I want you to know that yesterday I was very happy. Even though I was not having a good day with the pain. But when I had a few minutes to myself to rest. I often wondered what people here were doing. And that was wonderful for me. It seems that mylot is an online site that actually has been a part of my life. I might be wrong and it's ok it life. But I truly truly feel that I have friends here. And when I say that I mean real friends. I am sure it's not the case for all here. But you do know who you are. I can't imagine anyone being here as long as I have and not feel this way. I mean Your all in my mind. For that I want to say thank you. Have a fun filled day. Oh I am hoping to not get in trouble. I am trying to make a craft with mylot on it. I want it for collection items. I love that. But I will ask if I cna figure it out before hand. I don't want to get in trouble. It will also be for sale. That is crazy right.
Have a happy good Saturday.
Thank you for that. I wish you the same.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
I am glad to hear that you are happy, Shay. Hoping for more good things along the way, my friend. I have always been happy to have you as a friend.
Oh your so sweet that was nice to read for sure. Thank you so much.
@Starmaiden (7643)
You will need permission from mylot owners to use the mylot name on anything you hope to market.
That is what I was saying. Thank you I was hoping to have something made. have a nice day. I love your image here.
I feel friendships on the site. You have a big circle of friends, you were sorely missed when you weren't on the site for a bit.
@Icydoll (24707)
Glad to know that you are happy.. hope many good things will happen to you Shay.
Thank you I am hoping for that with all of us. Have a nice day.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Thanks for those kind words!... Have a wonderful day
Glad that you were happy yesterday, except for the bad pain.
@db20747 (9379)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
You've been here ten years, that is fabulous, people ask about u when they don't see your post!!!! The regulars miss u when u r gone!!!
I could have sworn it was more but as you can imagine. I feel like part of the furniture. I was just telling a friend that mylot saved me in so many ways. I can't imagine the ways it could have gone if not for the people here. I am hoping your here a long time too.
I am glad you have mylot to come to and I think you have lots of friends on here.
You are one I am sure of Judy. thank you.