My motivation to earn more is increasing

New Delhi, India
I am in a challenging phase in these days. Someone has challenged me to earn very hard and prove that person that I can make a very good sum of money online by working as a full time online writer or lets say a web content writer. I know that I am someone who is mentally and physically depressed these days due to my health issues but thwn I am ready to battle against all these stigmas in that person's mind regarding this though that we cannot have a life wothout going for a full time job. I really want to break this stigma on my family circle. I hope you all agree with me regardimg this fact that if we want then we can put ourselves dedicated to a particular task as long as we want and earn enough either offline or online. After all, it is our career it us our choice , it is our life. Nobody has the right to dominate us even if they are ojr immediate family members. This is because we form a career in which we are comfortable. In which we dont feel like being in a burden. Suppose if we follow an advice from others abd go for a job or any career in which we cannot feel happy or interested at all then yes, we would definitely quit that option and move on in life. Dont you guys agree?
I love writing online and, earning, but I wish it was more profitable, it used to be.
• New Delhi, India
It will be if our dedication is strong.
@Swayamsiddha It can be, but it's a fact they pay less now.
• New Delhi, India
@TRBRocks420 Then have a simultaneous task or improve your working hours. Take up some other source of income which is related to writing and go for sites that have always had a good reputation.
@SAM774 (3732)
one should do whatever one wants to do ... no third person should force anything ....
• New Delhi, India
Thanks alot for your support.
Good luck to you and hope you reach your goals.
@Jessabuma (28972)
• Baguio, Philippines
It's good to know that.. I also want to earn money..
@deba12 (1516)
I also want to earn more. That's why, I am here. I have tried freelance blogging. But, most of the times, i got cheated. Now, I want to open my own website.
@skysnap (17817)
Same with me. I have to think about lot of future things. And also including the health cases. So hopefully things work out.
@porwest (4855)
Any effort is worth the effort if it produces something tangible. I still say when it comes to something like this, hope for the best and expect the worst. I don't ever see my primary source of income coming from writing, here or any other place for that matter. But it does not make me less inclined to make as much as I can.
Well, I'm happy for you too bad though I'm not motivated again.
@nomus24g (23016)
thats something good to know...
@GooglePlus (1381)
Currently if I look at online earnings then I don't find many opportunity since my vocabulary is limited and not up to the mark. So I am doing full time work and spend few mins or hours sometime online as part time.
@sprite1950 (14119)
• Corsham, England
I would love to earn a good income from online writing but for me it is just pocket money. Luckily I am retired now so have a pension. It must be hard if you really need the money though especially if you have health problems.