Oh darn Bills have come again!

Time flies by we barely paid everything last month and now here it is again. What's worst is that we missed payment on our internet / phone makes the bill a lot higher. Maybe it's time to cancel that netflix, it's adding the burden but then I will miss out what ever series or movies over there. Hope we get to pay these all in time but I might head to the main to pay the light bill because it's over due. how are you folks doin? it's sunday over here. Have a nice day.
I am wondering if this app would work on your tv? Let me check online. it's free and you could watch a bunch of stuff on it. I will check and let you know when you come back. I need to know do you have an android or smart phone.
guys, do you know of any Netflix alternative here in the philippines? or any other on-demand internet streaming media/movie for that matter?
Hello @sharon6345 I do have an android phone but there's no internet on it. Well, better check net flix then.
@Letranknight2015 I am using an android with no internet. I am using wifi only so that won't stop you.
@ridingbet (46858)
i hope you were able to pay your bills. it is so uncomfortable when a bill unpaid causes much problem to us.
Hello @ridingbet Yes it does cause a problem and only get temporary relief once you paid it once.
@ridingbet (46858)
@Letranknight2015 that is why we are updated with our bills.
@Ithink (10777)
Yep bills never stop seems there is always something due. Mr. Bill is not nice!
Hello @Ithink well, it's just annoying, but still it needs to be settled.
@Ithink (10777)
@Letranknight2015 Yes if they aren't you will have things shut off.
@porwest (2411)
Bills suck. Let's just go ahead and put that front and center, right? But what I have found is that, although it can be difficult to do, saving and investing makes life so much more comfortable, and when you have what is essentially free, passive income coming in from dividends every month from various investments, it sure makes life more fun too. And the lights stay on longer as well. :)
Hello @porwest It's hard to save now a days, good thing though I'm still single. Don't know what could happen if I had kids.
@porwest (2411)
@Letranknight2015 Saving can be difficult. Takes a lot of discipline. Truth is that despite what most people tend to think, the less we save the more we sacrifice. The more we save the more we have the ability to do what we want, and have more money to spend on the money our money earns. Invested wisely of course.
I just paid the cable/phone/internet yesterday. The day before it was the gaz bill.
Hello @marlina I paid for the phone / internet today because we were going to face imminent disconnection.
@Letranknight2015 NO paying= No service.
@Jessabuma (13320)
• Baguio, Philippines
Have a nice day also dear friend, I hope you get pay your bills.. God bless you always.. it's also Sunday here hehehe!!!
Hello @Jessabuma It's already Monday over here and just got to paid some bills over here.
@Jessabuma (13320)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Letranknight2015 ohh I am still waiting for our city services bills..
@epiffanie (9748)
It's better to pay bills on time so that you won't feel the burden ..
I agree so that they won't be a much more further burden in the future @epiffanie
@crossbones27 (18555)
• Redlands, California
It sucks they keep raising the bills do not offer people any raises and then these companies do not even come up with ways to help people out. Stupid stuff that really does nothing for no one.. Coupons or contact this program just to waste a bunch of time saying you do not qualify or paper work was wrong when it was not.
Hello @crossbones27 I'm guilty of that having so many big bills but doesn't have enough income to equal them and it keeps rising somewhat.
Bills don't stop.
Hello @allen0187 they never do unless you become homeless, even that you need to pay for space or certain people.
@nela13 (4973)
• Portugal
If you are having problems to pay your bills then you should cut something.
Hello @nela13 Yes, I've been thinking of that now, specially that Grandma might come over by this year.
I think your power bill would be one of the most important.
Hello @JudyEv Yes, but their main office is close now because it's holiday I might pay up tomorrow instead.
@dodo19 (31952)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's never fun when we have the bills to pay. It's not something that I like to be reminded of, but it's all part of life.
Hello @dodo19 I agree it's all part of living and having a home if we are to keep it.
@Berrygal (2524)
Bills get me angry lol
Hello @Berrygal same here as well.
I thought Netflix is free lol. Take care
Hello @thesupersingh It was for a month but I've been using it for more than a month.
@nomus24g (21422)
Dont you have a auto reminder kind of stuff...so that you dont miss out on payment dates!!
The only bill that I get online is my internet or phone but we kinda missed a month @nomus24g
@corvinus (158)
These things become necessity, we can't live w/o them.
@Blondie2222 (21236)
Well I hope your able to pay your bills in time so you don't have late fees. I always make sure to pay my bills first before spending any money at all. Good luck!
• Calgary, Alberta
You can watch pirated version of Netflix shows at cooltvseries and dwatchseries.to
@YrNemo (11173)
I kept paying one bill after another, that in the end, I can't remember which one I had paid, which one not.