Sunday Morning, Still Cold

Marion, Ohio
Well it is still cold here in Ohio. I have to say that I am getting very tired of it. But today is supposed to start a warming trend. I hope the weatherman is right this time. After today we are supposed to have highs in the 40s at least. I hope so. I even had to bring the chicken waterer in today. The lid was frozen to it. It only took me a few minutes for it to thaw enough to get it open. But that is still too much work. I still only have 2 baby chicks. Hopefully some more hatch out soon. It is time for me to take a bath. I want my hair to have time to dry before we go to the birthday party. So hope everyone has a great day
@OneOfMany (12423)
Everyone around here (Northern Pennsylvania) is sick of the winter. We had really great weather in the lower 60s in February, and we were spoiled by it. Winter is just refusing to let us go. Today is entirely below freezing, and the next two days won't be much better.
• Marion, Ohio
Hope it starts warming up for all of us very soon
@OneOfMany (12423)
@wolfgirl569 The only thing I really hope for is that when it does warm, the trees decide to wait until it is really time, so when they bud out, they don't get smacked with a killer frost late in the season. That typically wipes out our apples.
• Marion, Ohio
@OneOfMany We have lost fruit to that too. I will be be keeping an eye on my cherry trees soon. That is what I have been craving lol
Enjoy the party. Showers are forecast all day here.
• Marion, Ohio
We did have that strange yellow thing most of the day. A 4 year old at a party is always fun.
@wolfgirl569 They would have such a lot of fun at that age.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It is chilly here too. I am definitely looking forward to warmer weather. It can't come soon enough.
• Marion, Ohio
It needs to stop going away.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@wolfgirl569 Absolutely agree with that. I do look forward to when it stays.
@Jessabuma (28442)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello and good morning to you dear friend. Hopefully you will enjoy to the party.. Take care and God bless you.
• Marion, Ohio
Kids parties are always fun now that I dont have to do the clean up
@Jessabuma (28442)
• Baguio, Philippines
@wolfgirl569 yes that's right dear friend
Have fun with the grandson.
• Marion, Ohio
We did
Enjoy your Sunday birthday party.
• Marion, Ohio
Always enjoy kids parties
@caopaopao (8621)
The weather here is warm. I don't like cold weather, either.
• Marion, Ohio
That is good. Hopefully soon for us