Why did I join bitlanders?

@tallawah (8268)
Kingston, Jamaica
I can't make heads or tails out of the site, Bitlanders. I recall joining years ago, then, walking away. It is a senseless site. Giving it another chance, I logged on yesterday. As I did, some one invites me on 'global chat'. After introducing herself she tells me; "There's a guy here who loves to be insulted. He'll do anything you want if you insult him." So, I log off. Bitlanders is a zoo.
@Jessabuma (13205)
• Baguio, Philippines
I don't even know what bitlanders is...
@tallawah (8268)
• Kingston, Jamaica
You are lucky. It preteds to be a kind of mylot
@tallawah (8268)
• Kingston, Jamaica
bitlanders is supposed to be what? a version of mylot? a zoo? I don't know it's just not for a person with a fully operational brain.
@tallawah (8268)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@Jessabuma I have no idea. The people are creepy... at least the ones that I spoke to
I thought the same and it's not for me, probably
@tallawah (8268)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It makes no sense at all... and now people trying to pull my tongue?
@tallawah (8268)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It makes no real sense.
@AkoPinay (11666)
It is for people who can provide QUALITY contents (videos, articles and galleries). This is a blog of the top1 user to give you an idea what bitLanders REALLY is.
All of a sudden, I developed a feeling of storytelling. I hope you'll find this interesting, please stay until the end of this post! Image credits: Jean Beltran via bitLanders Four long years - if you check the leaderboard page, you'll find that's my len
@Icydoll (13169)
I used to go there...but not anymore
@tallawah (8268)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I can't make heads or tails out of it.
@tallawah (8268)
• Kingston, Jamaica
It's not pleasant
@AkoPinay (11666)
I'm sorry you are wrong there. Only the global chat is full of animals but when it comes to blogging it has a HIGH standard. @aries1973 @owstalaga are doing well there and I earned more than 3 Bitcoin there in 2015 with less than 80 LONG FORM CONTENTS. bitLanders does NOT pay less than 250 words blog posts. Did you know that Bitcoin reached its peak last year and some bitLanders users became millionaires because they SAVED their bitLanders rewards. This is @aries1973 blog
As I continue to write and submit my contents for review with Bitlanders, I continue to learn more about blogging and developing high-quality contents.