Good Morning Everyone

http://www.lovethispic.com/image/328298/hugging-coffee-mugs
@HazySue (21364)
I am having a problem with my "get up and go", I think it" got up and went". I am still trying to wake up and energize. I though I would share my second cup of coffee with everyone in hopes of getting some motivation to move and do something. Anything, even if it is wrong. I have already put a pork loin in the crockpot and added Sonny's BBQ sauce to it so most of our dinner is already cooking. When it is done we will slice it and have it with a big salad. Today is once again going to be a day of writing. I am a little behind on what I wanted to have accomplished. As long as no one stops by the visit I should be able to get to the point where I feel that I have accomplished something. So, what is everyone out there in myLotland doing today? Whatever it is I hope it brings you love and peace.
Nothing, I planned nothing.
@porwest (4857)
Some days accomplishing nothing is an accomplishment all of its own.
@HazySue (21364)
@porwest you could be right. Especially if you are working towards doing nothing.
@HazySue (21364)
Good for you @andriaperry enjoy you day.
today was a blah day.
@HazySue (21364)
Not much going on huh?
@HazySue just was a long day.
I don't have much get up and go today myself. Doing a bit of cleaning but my heart is not in it at all. I hope that you find yours and do some writing.
@HazySue (21364)
I found some get up and go but it only lasted a couple of hours.
Good afternoon now! I'm busy settling in at home and will begin my walking again tomorrow.
@HazySue (21364)
Hope you get settled real quick. Enjoy those walks.
Good morning! Monday morning here and I'm still in bed mylotting.. It's 22 past 9 in the morning and I haven't had breakfast yet. Me and my son have an appointment at our favorite salon this afternoon. He is getting a haircut with his favorite stylist while I'm getting a foots and a pedicure. I'd probably have a hair trim but depends on my mood later. Currently doing my Olaplex hair treatment which I do once a week to make my hair stronger.
@HazySue (21364)
Enjoy the pedicure. What is an Olaplex treatment?
@HazySue Olaplex no. 3 is a hair treatment for damage hair. It's the only effective hair treatment that could make revert damage hair into healthy hair again with less breakage, especial hair that underwent too many chemical process. I have had my hair bleached several times and if I want to maintain healthy strong hair, I need to treat my hair with olaplex system.
@HazySue (21364)
@toniganzon It sounds interesting. I wonder how it would work with hair that is damaged from medication.
So are you writing anything special?
@HazySue (21364)
Suspense books for low level readers in middle school and high school. They are based in history but have mystery and romance written at a lower level so the poor reader can read and understand. Hopefully it will encourage them to read more and thus raise their reading level.
@HazySue That's wonderful. I would love to be involved in something like that. I'm way over writing a great novel but writing simpler books would be a lot of fun - and I know it would still require a lot of skill, maybe more so than writing more high-brow stuff. Good for you. I'm envious.
@HazySue (21364)
@JudyEv I love it. When I was teaching I was surprised to find so few books that a young teen with a low reading level could read and relate to. I thought I would see if I could add a few.
@HazySue Susan, today is Monday here and it is evening.
@HazySue (21364)
So you day is coming to an end, hope it was a good one.
@HazySue Susan, now it is Tuesday morning here in Jerusalem. I know it can be confusing to know when someone is on here because one may be in morning when you are at night or vice versa.
@mlgen1037 (29643)
• Manila, Philippines
Went to church, salon date with my mom, watched a movie with the husband and brother. Haha
@HazySue (21364)
Sounds like a nice day you had.
@mlgen1037 (29643)
• Manila, Philippines
@HazySue yes, Susan. Thank you, my dear friend. Take care always.
I made a roast, and banana bread with some blueberries in it. Trying to catch up on life. It was icy and dreary and cloudy this morning, rained this afternoon. Now there is sun.
@HazySue (21364)
That sounds good. I'm glad you are getting some sun.
Sis and I visited Dad, age 97, and today, he seemed to be having a very good day.
@HazySue (21364)
That's wonderful. It always makes the visit more pleasant when they are having a good day.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I have them days this week it's been what I call a lazy week for me but somewhere down the line we get back in the groove it just takes time.
@HazySue (21364)
I guess so. I think we all need a lazy day every now and then.
Good morning. Time to become Action Jackson!
@HazySue (21364)
Somebody has to be energetic and get things done.
@Icydoll (20010)
It's just resting day to me... have a great day my dear friend
@HazySue (21364)
I am having a wonderful day. We all need that day of rest.
@Blondie2222 (21819)
My get up and go has gone lol. I just do not have energy today to do anything but hopefully after I finish this 2nd cup of coffee my mojo will come back. I don't have much to do here but don't want to be tired all day long.Your dinner sounds great, i will probably eat at the bowling alley or go somewhere after with my boyfriend, not sure yet.
@HazySue (21364)
I do hope you get your get up and go back. Wherever you end up eating I hope you enjoy it.
@Blondie2222 (21819)
@HazySue we went to applebees for dinner, it was pretty good.
@HazySue (21364)
@Blondie2222 It usually is good food there.
I have worked in the garden today. It was sunny and warm and I am removing all the weeds that have formed during winter.
@HazySue (21364)
It sounds like a good day for you. Weeds do have a way of intruding.
@HazySue It is incredible how weeds grow fast and invade all the vegetable garden.
@HazySue (21364)
@LadyDuck they grow faster than the plants do.
I hope you get that energy you want, for me it's a question of resisting the PC, I am so addicted to the internet .... I think I need a support group.
@HazySue (21364)
My hubby says I am addicted. I love it on here.
Well, looks like we can be the first two in the support group @HazySue but how the heck it this gonna work
@HazySue (21364)
@rebelann For the life of me I can't figure it out. To have a support group we have to use the computer. If we use the computer, it defeats to whole purpose.
@porwest (4857)
Hope you find your pep and get your goals accomplished. As for me, I am just at work preparing for a four day road trip on business.
@HazySue (21364)
Hope the business trip goes well. I will eventually get done what I need to do.
@porwest (4857)
@HazySue They usually do. Bit of a pain in the you know what...but other than that. It does get me out of the office for a few days, which can be a good thing when you work with tools. lol
Well it's morning here on the other side of the world. Me, too, i am having a hard time trying to be awake while i am at my desk working... i already had my coffee, but still i am not energetic enough to keep my pace fast enough. But i know i will get my work done... i just feel so sleepy today.
@HazySue (21364)
I guess we all have those days when we feel like putting our head down on our desk and let ourselves just drift away.
@caopaopao (8620)
I have to go to work today. Now i'm on bus to work. Have a nice day Susan, I like your image and picture above.
@HazySue (21364)
Thanks, don't work too hard today.
@caopaopao (8620)
@HazySue You are sweet dear, thanks.
I have been cleaning house this morning.
@HazySue (21364)
Not one of my favorite things to do but it's got to be done.