Syria's Chemical/Poisonous Gas Attack Is Revolting To The Conscience!

@mandala100 (39200)
Hong Kong
Last Saturday a suspected chemical/poisonous gas attack on the rebel controlled town of Douma near the Syrian capital has been launched by the Assad regime which resulted in the death of at least 42 people and has injured around 500 people. To attack innocent men, women and children which are non-combatants are indeed revolting to one's conscience. This is a clear example of evil personified and man's inhumanity against his or her fellow human beings. Why is it the it is always the innocent men, women and children that are caught in any kind of war? Will there be no end to war? Picture credit: abcnews.go.com
Very sad about this. I pray for Syria and, hope a stop will be put to this maniac.
@mandala100 (39200)
@TRBRock420 That's true and that maniac is clinging to his throne for quite a long tiem now my friend.
@topffer (33792)
• France
It needs to be confirmed by an international investigation. Two days after a declaration by USA, Germany and France, telling their will to sue the authors of last year gas bombing, Syria would have used gas again ?? A bit surprising.
@mandala100 (39200)
@topffer Thanks for your comment I hope that there will be an ineternational investigation on this matter, otherwise this could be a "fake news"?
@topffer (33792)
• France
@mandala100 It shall probably take a few months to know really what it was and who was responsible for this. It may be Syria as well, but it is too early to tell.
@mandala100 (39200)
@topffer Alright my friend and we hope that those responsible will be brought to justice.
@Thewings (636)
Ohh so sad.
@mandala100 (39200)
@Thewings Yes my friend so very sad indeed.
@Thewings (636)
@mandala100 keep clam.
@mandala100 (39200)
@Thewings And be alert my friend.
@crossbones27 (19031)
• Redlands, California
No ends to what people will do to put them self in a position of power and a life where they never have to worry. Like killing innocent men, women and children. Then say the dumbest stuff to defend it. Natural Selection which is thought to be a part of evolution that they do not believe in. Also what evolution does not predict is how we could evolve and say natural selection is beast mentality. It makes no sense.
@mandala100 (39200)
@crossbones27 Thank you for your insight my friend.
• Redlands, California
@mandala100 I screwed the end up. Natural selection will become instinct if people evolve enough.
@mandala100 (39200)
@crossbones27 That's true my friend.
@porwest (3966)
Unfortunately war is needed to end the suffering. I believe the U.S, will respond, and while I think there will be innocent casualties, the message will be clear that this is not acceptable. Just be thankful there are countries willing to spend their money, and send their men to send the message no matter the outcome.
@mandala100 (39200)
@porwest That's true my friend.
That's awful. Yes, the innocent will always suffer. No, there is no end to war. It will continue until Jesus returns.
@mandala100 (39200)
@just4him Yes my friend indeed very awful.
@Starmaiden (4933)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Very tragic indeed. I do pray that things improve in Syria soon.
@mandala100 (39200)
@Starmaiden Yes my friend and all our thoughts and prayers.
This is too bad to hear, friend, Hope we can see the end of war soon
@mandala100 (39200)
"When will they ever learn?" as the lyrics of the song goes my friend.
@kepweng (13227)
is gaddafi already caught??
@db20747 (7482)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
it's unfortunate that civilians often get caught in the cross fire of war. The chemical attack is supposed to be outlawed!!! What is your idea on how to handle such a thing!?