Blessings everyone.

I see the sun shining bright and the air is crisp. How is it over by you today? I have unloaded the dish washer, Spread my bed and I am happy to have eaten a bowl of salad my neighbor gifted me. She is so sweet. I am working on my spare room today. I need to spread the bed and stock some boxes. The call the post office about a shipping label that did not print. How are your plans looking for the day? I am then going to work on something that earns money. don't know yet but I am hoping for that. Good day guys.
Hope that you have a productive day. So far for me, I am not feeling the greatest, but hoping that it does improve.
I had to sit the pain was that bad. I am tired and need a break from the back pain.
@marlina I'm sorry you don't feel good. =( I pray you will feel better soon.
@LovingMyBabies Thank you so much.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
Have a wonderful day to you dear friend. Good luck to your work ... God bless
Thank you I will do my best.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
@sharon6345 you're welcome dear friend. Fighting!
@tso1960 (238)
Well the weather is much warmer than yesterday. I have feed the pets and taken my morning walk, done a load of laundry, and now getting ready to eat breakfast. For the rest of the day I will go and play table tennis this afternoon.
@tso1960, Hope that you win at the table tennis.
• Peoria, Arizona
Sounds like a productive day. I am aiming for a productive day myself. It is windy here, but it will for sure be getting warmer, unfortunately.
I am dreading that horror myself with these hot flashes. I am working on payments for stuf to allow me to purchase a nice air conditioner which is over $400
• Peoria, Arizona
@sharon6345 Just be happy you don't live in weather that can get above 120! My mom is going to be getting hot flashes soon, it is not going to be fun.
@DesirousDreamer How do you think that if she has none already? a lot of people don't get them.
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
We had it good today. Celebrating the birthdays of my mom and brother at a Korean Restaurant. Yummy. Have a great day, Shay. Take care.
That was very nice I am happy for you. It was fun I am sure as well. Take care.
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
@sharon6345 Thank you, Shay. It was and I am full of the beef bbq. But I liked the kimchi as always. You too, my dear friend.
Best of luck with the earning. It snowed a couple days ago and is still cold. Hopefully the sun will peek out today.
thanks I am working on the house today if at all possible. I hope the sun shines here as well. It might rain from the look out the window.
I hope you have a good day and you get a lot done. I made some money today and we will pend it on needed items tomorrow.
That is great. Judy I was trying my hardest not to bother you. I lost the envelope you sent with your address. You have those flea markets near by right? and do you have a garage as well? thank you.
I hope you have a wonderful and productive day! =)
Thank you very much.
Good Monday to you.
Thank you very much.