Good Morning and Good Day

Good morning and a good day to everyone reading here on myLot. Its a partly cloudy start to our day here today. The temperatures are cool but the forecast looks more like normal April weather by about Thursday. I'm looking forward to that. I am getting ready to go into work. This will be a full 5 day work week, after having 2 weeks in a row of short work weeks, this should be an easier week to deal with the workload. What are you up to today?
It is raining here, but the temperature is warm, a typical April day.
It sounds like a good spring day there. Its still a bit cool here, but by Thursday they are forecasting for temperatures back to normal for this time of the year.
@Juliaacv We are going to have rain during all the week, but the temperature should stay warm.
@LadyDuck Enjoy it, we are hoping for 10C on Thursday, but between now and then its still on the cool side.
I have been working on my grandson's genealogy and I made a few amazing breakthroughs.
He'll be thrilled with the outcome of your hard work. Our son wants to pursue looking up his ancestory because my mother-in-law was born out west and he wonders if there isn't some aboriginal in her bloodline. He's had a really busy year with moving but I know that he wants to look further into it, and we want him to also. We don't have the time to do that with working and his Gramma has passed, so she cannot tell him anything.
@Juliaacv DNA is one way to know about the aboriginal part, I found mine through my mitochondrial DNA many years ago. He might want to have your husband do his so he can isolate that side of the family.
@BelleStarr That's good to know. Our generation did the family tree thing, and only 1 generation back, but the next generation has such a fresh approach at finding out so much more, and I find that very exciting.
Hope your workday goes well and that the week passes quickly for you.
Thanks, I was a little leary about what kind of a day I'd have today as my co-worker texted me telling me that our boss was in a really bad mood. But within an hour after I arrived, I strolled into his office and had him smiling and acting much nicer within a few minutes. I don't know why some people think that they can be mean to people, and then nice to other people.
@Juliaacv Some really like to 'play games' don't they? It's pretty immature behaviour I think.
@JudyEv Very manipulative.
I hope you have a wonderful day and week ahead!!
Thanks, this week is gonna rock.......I'll send you a pm to explain.
@Juliaacv God is so good and amazing!! Answered prayers-praise God!
@LovingMyBabies Oh yeah!!!
working around the house has been limited since the pain resumed but what I was able to do is nice.
I hope that the pain has quit now for you. You don't know how happy I am that you're back on the site again!!
@Juliaacv Oh you have no idea how happy that makes me. I had a few nice people message me. I was happy to see I was missed. Now that life is a lot better I can manage a lot more. Thank you.
@nela13 (7729)
• Portugal
Good morning, it is cold here today. Hope you have a nice day.
Good morning, and thank you. I hope that you survive the cold day, its cool here also.
@nela13 (7729)
• Portugal
@Juliaacv the day hasn't finished it but I think I will survive
@nela13 That's good, its almost over now, so I hope that all is still good there.
I have nothing special on the day's docket. Have a good one.
Those are always good days in my books. My co-worker just texted me that our boss is on the rampage this morning and its a horrible day there. I'm not looking forward to that.
@Juliaacv at least you got a heads up before heading to work
@Marilynda1225 He was fine with me. He had a grimaced look on his face when I went into his office, but he knows that I will put him in his place (gently) so he winked at me and asked me how I was doing. And I have to cover this Saturday, and he knows that I won't work 6 days a week, so I asked him if I could take Thursday off. He thought for a moment and asked me to take Friday off. My co-worker told me that I was crazy to ask because with his mood he might tell me to take every day off and fire me-he was that bad with her.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello and good morning dear friend.. hope you will have a wonderful day today... God bless you
Thanks, and you have a wonderful one today too!
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Juliaacv thanks also dear friend
@rubyriaz007 (4258)
Good morning. Here the weather is cloudy today. It looks as if it will rain. I wish it rains heavily. It is really very hot. I will go out in the evening to meet my friend. Then will go for shopping.
Its a warm and sunny day here this morning. Have a great day.
@Juliaacv Thank you very much. Have a great day...
@YrNemo (14234)
Resting after a hard day in the garden, and harder when attending the party last night. I survived .
Have another great day today too
@YrNemo (14234)
It was quite chilly here this morning but warmed up to 40° or a little below. In a few days it will be real nice and then this weekend it's supposed to be 70°F I can't wait!
Oh you're so lucky! I'll take that warmth. We will warm up on Thursday and Friday, but we'll have some showers on both days as well. I don't mind a little rain here or there if the weather is mild.
@Juliaacv seems like anytime it is beautiful here it rains as well
Good afternoon! Hope you have a wonderful monday, and week. Its 39 and sunny here. But windy. Lol
It was at least that here today, but no winds which was nice.
@Juliaacv lucky! although, the winds didn't make it as cold as I thought it would be.
@Thewings (636)
In this time good night in my country.
Good night then and sweet dreams.
@Thewings (636)
@Juliaacv good morning
It is Tuesday morning as I read this. I'm just starting my day.
I still wish you a good morning-Monday and or Tuesday. And I prayed that your parents had a restful night and wake feeling refreshed and have another wonderful day today. Let's hope that happens for them.
Good morning to you. Do enjoy your day.
Thanks, and you as well.
It was so lovely today. My dog, Annabelle, didn't want to come in.
Enjoy it, ours is hopefully coming in another few days.
I am trying to do everything once again
As always, right?
Can't wait for Thursday to see if finally, they are right about the weather.
Oh I know, won't it be nice. And we are to expect a 60% chance of showers, both Thursday as well as on Friday. But it should be a warm shower based on the forecasted temperatures.
I am working all day today. It is really cold here. I hope it warms up soon. Have a great day!
Soon, we are all waiting patiently.......
Our weather is similar to yours today. Have a good day at work. We're doing the grocery shopping today and that's the extent of my excitement
The extend of my excitement was turning the boss' mood from really grouchy to bearable. And I did it within an hour after arriving at work.