This popped into my head with a song

@OneOfMany (11667)
In the battle for souls, the weak fought, but were devoured by the strong. They didn't think... that they were so insignificant. Nothing has changed. In the thousands of years since, they still fight in battles they cannot win. But that doesn't mean that they have to lose. An uprising has begun, and the weak will try to stand. They will look to the wounded for strength, and seek aid from those long left for dead. They will seek power from the other side. And he shall answer them. "This world is not their world. Weak though you may be apart, together you show real strength. Together, you can accomplish my will, and that will become the legs on which you stand. Seek me out, and you shall be rewarded with my guidance. You shall be joined by my cause. "Let the darkness reign supreme. Let the gods tremble at our unity. We shall not fall this time. That is my promise to you. Prepare for war, for the time has come." And so the weak banded together, and stared into the unknown future. Would they find their victory at last, or be crushed for the final time?
Wow, from where you get that from ?
@OneOfMany (11667)
Just from listening to a battle song, it was what I wrote. I read it in my demon voice too, it made it sound a lot neater. :D
@sabtraversa (12063)
@OneOfMany I hear battle songs at least once a week, usually on Sundays, but I was never inspired to write something in the meanwhile. When the flags will be risen to the sky, and drums will roll once again, one shout will rise from the East, "Come on, Derthona, win for us ultras". The sky might change its color, the sea might do as well, but the color of our flag won't, black and white it will always be. Black and grey is a color I hate, it's the color I hate the most. Sorry, Grey, if I call you s**t, but you're the only s**t I know. That's pure poetry already!
@OneOfMany (11667)
@sabtraversa I used to wear gray all the time. It was my color (a balance). :P
@Starmaiden (2334)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
The Light shall prevail in this precession to bring in the Golden Age. Humanity has said "ENOUGH!" There is so much love in the world right now that victory is inevitable. The meek are the strong and they shall inherit the Earth.
@OneOfMany (11667)
I haven't seen all this love you speak of. :P Darkness doesn't mean evil, it's just dark.
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
@OneOfMany Then you haven't been paying attention. All media focus is on the negative, but behind the scenes love is pouring across the globe. It happens with every natural disaster, or what I like to call "Divine Intervention".
@OneOfMany (11667)
@Starmaiden Oh? Everything called an 'act of god'? From how far back? Say... 2004 on? Earthquakes, tsunamis, fires, floods, sinkholes, landslides, tornadoes, hurricanes, and all those things included as divine intervention? I happen to have the inside scoop on a lot of them, and they weren't the HAARP machine either! (the weather control device in Alaska)
@sabtraversa (12063)
It depends on who the weak are. I'll be loyal to my tribe, and an ally to whoever joins my cause. If the weak are my tribe and allies, then they'll be victorious!
Battle Song from Ensiferum's album Ensiferum
@OneOfMany (11667)
I don't know who the weak are, but they obviously lost the first time. lol
@sabtraversa (12063)
@OneOfMany Failure is never a loss, because failure is also experience.
@OneOfMany (11667)
@sabtraversa Yes, and experience is good for learning.