If your neighbors cctv camera can get a look inside of your home

@hotsummer (10436)
I think it's supposed to see what's happening on the streets but then the camera can get a view also of my front garden. It can see me Everytime I'm in my garden. I don't know if other people would be comfortable being seen inside their yard or garden despite the high wall of my home to have privacy. As i was in my garden and get to look up past my neighbors house i have noticed a small camera outside their window. It's actually near the window below the roof of their two storey house. I was just standing inside the garden trying to look at the top of the tree in my front garden to see how high it is already, when i have noticed this camera like it's pointed towards my garden. Though it can also be pointed on the street. Privacy is important for me specially neighbors being nosy and gossipers. They keep telling me to stop giving time to gardening and that i should have my tree cut down and so forth. That I'm the only one in that neighborhood having a tree . That's why the high walls i have and now to see them having a camera points to my garden makes me feel uncomfortable.
@iridion9 (7289)
It is nice to know you are a nature lover. Only few love nature.
@hotsummer (10436)
Indeed i love nature
@iridion9 I also do love nature. That's the reason why I like the summer capital of our country.
@iridion9 (7289)
Don't listen to them. To cut your trees. And don't stop gardening. They are moron.
@hotsummer (10436)
Yeah I'll never listen to such people
@iridion9 (7289)
@hotsummer You need to plant or put more trees in your fences to cover your garden or house. so the camera can't see you anymore.
@Sreekala (22957)
Why they want to keep the camera there? I really don't know the use of it. If it invades your privacy then it is a concerned matter for sure.
@hotsummer (10436)
They don't care as long they get a view of the street regardless if it takes also a view of the inside of my home if that what it takes to get a good view of the street. After all is not their privacy that's been violated
@mandala100 (43569)
@hotsummer You are right my friend cctv might have a privacy issue in your case.
@hotsummer (10436)
Big privacy issue for me
I wonder if theres anything you can do about that. I am sure the reason they have it is not to invade your privacy but for security reasons?
@hotsummer (10436)
Yeah i hope there's something i can do about it. Even if it is not their intention but they still do invade my privacy. They can still see me
Of course privacy is important, we are not allowed to have cameras pointing in other people gardens.
@hotsummer (10436)
Yeah it's one thing no one should take away from other people
@hotsummer This is also my opinion.
I think they don't need to pressure you on this.
@hotsummer (10436)
Yeah they don't have business on my hobbies and Personal life