Still Loking For This Bad Religion Song

Redlands, California
See, why you write it out. Make fun of me all you want but can never make fun of this. Why my embarrassment of a faulty brain was worth it. Bad Religion coming mid summer maybe fall. Anyway, one of the most parenting songs ever by people who should be in the gutter. In your Face.
© 2011 Distributed by WMG "Wrong Way Kids" by Bad Religion from the album 'The Dissent Of Man,' in stores now! http://www.facebook.com/badreligion http://twi...
I thought Bad Religion was a song? It's a band?
• Redlands, California
Its an era, 1980.. 2018 an on. One of the few bands that make people really think in a good way.
@hostessman (8894)
• Tucson, Arizona
i am a country boy and know nothing about other songs
• Redlands, California
Its fine, what I am here for and you can do the same for me who knows nothing about your style. What this was all for.
@vandana7 (62453)
I will be honest, I don't get the words. I am accustomed to reading the captions in movies. I don't follow your accents. :( So I would need those lyrics. :( The music is interesting. Not my type, but interesting enough.
• Redlands, California
see like that honest. Basically was saying they were not meant to grow up to be anything and now there is thousands that felt the same, no one gave them a chance and now they leading.
@vandana7 (62453)
@crossbones27 Oh..yeah...that makes sense alright. :)
• Bucharest, Romania
I will check the song later on.
• Redlands, California
do what you need to do
Another very awesome song and I liked it a lot
From the only Bad Religion album I have