A little mylotting before bedtime.

Chile
Good night, dear friends. The day has been fun but long. I had visitors all day and had to prepare myself to receive them. My dish with kidneys and mashed potatoes was a complete success. My aunt loved it as it is not easy to buy kidneys in this part of the city. The have it at a special butcher market at the farmer´s market. I made a quince compote. That is a dessert that brings memories of other times. She was very happy. Tea time with Marta and Hector was wonderful too. I did not have time to take a nap, but I didn´t mind. Now I will go to bed early. How was your day?
It's my good morning here. You are already getting ready for good night....yep different place, different time. Anyway, you should go to bed now. Maybe you feeling a bit weak inside..you should take rest. Sleep peacefully.
Good night, friend!
@marguicha Gud nite..
@GooglePlus (1384)
So you had a busy day too! Later somewhere in your post I sae dessert You still got some I really enjoy the food which ends with dessert For me day has just started. I am travelling to office.
Yes I still have some left. Come to Chile
Sounds like you had a successful day. Hope you have a good sleep.
That's nice that your aunt enjoyed her meal so much. They sound like 'older' dishes as in dishes from a previous era.
Have a sound night's rest for a new day.
@ivanituut (1922)
My day was good because i already pay my tuition fee so i have nothing to worry about :)
The night is going better for me then the day. I am hoping for a nice rest and that will be nice.
I am glad you had company and a great day. I hope you have a good night's sleep.