What’s the best / worst / most interesting job you’ve had?

Well, I haven't switched or tried many jobs but i guess i need to see if which is better. It may not be possible to try all jobs but one thing we can do is we can share our experience and hope some one can and we can gain some knowledge from it. I know some frequently change there jobs due to one reason or the other. So my question is, What’s the best / worst / most interesting job you’ve had? Please Share.
@AKRao24 (10784)
Since I am a professional and having specialization in a particular field my job remained the same and I enjoy it a lot as it is the combination of imagination and scientific approach to reap best results in the industry in which I am in! Thanks @thesupersingh!
Which job, sir?
@AKRao24 (10784)
Dear @thesupersingh , I am an Equine Stud Vet, with a post graduation in Genetics and Breeding! My job involves breeding the race horses and get the young ones and raising them till the age of two years to sell them to Clients who in turn race them! This involves lot of intricacies and challenges dear friend! Thanks!
@AKRao24 nice to know
@prashu228 (25805)
I am working in the same field right from the start of my career..only bosses changed and some bosses are a great headache
I guess bosses are always a Headache
@prashu228 (25805)
@thesupersingh lol..yes and we cannot avoid them
@mlgen1037 (9334)
• Manila, Philippines
Best: Freelance tutor Worst: being a SAP consultant for a third party company whose work ethics sucks big time Most interesting: Bank teller
Thanks for sharing this with us, buddy, take care
@mlgen1037 (9334)
• Manila, Philippines
The worst job that I had experienced is working with an incompetent boss.
I can understand that, friend
@RodrickH (4662)
The worst job is the one with evil boss, always ask me to do things but never give me the salary he promised
yeah these type of bosses are everywhere
I picked apples for a while when I was younger and I always enjoyed that.
That's nice to know, yeah it sounds like a good job
@ridingbet (44081)
i am a nurse and so far, i have not yet had a bad boss or supervisor. when i was the head nurse, i was more on employee-oriented. i fix the problem internally before the hospital administrator finds it out.
That's nice to know, thanks for sharing
Mylot is best or the gas station.
That's good to know, my friend
• Peoria, Arizona
My worst job was my only job I actually had outside of my home and it was working at Kmart and everyone in the store LOVED me except my department manager and she fired me after 2 weeks of working there. I didn't even get to finish my training.
But why ?
@Berrygal (1881)
• South Africa
Freelancing for now
I am glad to know that, Good luck