xiao qing building

@xiaolisu (1986)
Shenyang, China
this 2story building is special built for the fifth wife of the general . his wife is such a good woman and she invite the daughters of the general lived here at the second floor after the building was completed . we can take a look of the first floor. the west room is the living room of the owner. her husband got serious injury during a bombing made by Japanese and be sent to this room. he didn't make it and died at this room but they keep it from Japanese. his wife told Japanese the general would recovered soon. she made it looks like the general still alive.
I will go searching online if I can find photos of this building.
@xiaolisu (1986)
• Shenyang, China
actually i don't think the translation of the name is appropriate
@xiaolisu In fact I can find nothing, nor the building nor the story. When did this happen? Is it recent story? I see the name under Super Singh comment. Now I know who he is Zhang Zuo Lin the warlord of Manchuria.
@xiaolisu (1986)
• Shenyang, China
@LadyDuck yes you are right it's a tourism destination in my city and this building was 100years old
Who's the general whom you are talking about?
@xiaolisu (1986)
• Shenyang, China
he is the lead of northeast warlord . his name is zhang zuo lin
@ivanituut (1954)
so lucky
@xiaolisu (1986)
• Shenyang, China
why