How can i increase the number of subscribers on my youtube channel?

@studylove (2129)
Recently, i have created a youtube channel and i want to increase the number of subscribers and the number of views. Friends, please suggest me how can i achieve this goal and do share your experience in this regard.
@nomus24g (25122)
you need to share your link to the target audiences who are likely to watch it....
@studylove (2129)
you are right. I will do the same.
@nomus24g (25122)
I am a youtube watcher send me your link.
@studylove (2129)
This is the link
In this lesson, Present indefinite Tense has been taught in Urdu to improve English. Tenses are made easy in this video to help non native speakers learn Eng...
@studylove That is one way to get some. But I am not interested in learning english. There could be others though. Good luck.
@studylove (2129)
@sharon6345 Ok As you wish. No problem and thanks
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
Make a good YouTube videos and always make sure it has a eye catching title. I can subscribe to your channel , I love watching videos on YouTube as well..
@studylove (2129)
I like your advice and try to follow this tip.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
@studylove okay dear friend
doing something stupid seems to do it everytime..
@Starmaiden (7636)
Do you have Facebook? You can share your links with your facebook friends, who may then share with their other friends...etc. Promote your channel and your videos. There is no other way.
keep posting videos. interesting content is preferred!!
You can use social media or find a way to link to your target audience. I am not an expert on this. Maybe this link can help.
Getting your first 1,000 subscribers might seem like a somewhat daunting task when you're first starting on YouTube. Why 1,000? Well it's the magic mark for enabling your channel for live streaming. Following these tips can bring you closer to that reality