What is your biggest fault? Are you trying to overcoming it?

@deba12 (1111)
2018 is the year for me when I am trying my level best to make myself better in every respect. That's why, I have started doing exercise regularly. One of the biggest fault in my nature is my low confidence level. I am working on it. And, is gaining it eventually. My fear to get mixed with other people and fear of strangers were obstacles in my career. I am removing them day by day by talking more with my colleagues. Do you have any such fault which you're trying to overcome?
@Spontaneo (1107)
I have quite a few faults. I don't allow myself to read books very much anymore. I think to myself that I need to work instead. Then, I am educated in fitness and nutrition and have experience in fitness and nutrition. When it comes to helping others on their weight loss journeys I am good. With myself? I am completely discouraged. Does this make sense?
@Jessabuma (13153)
• Baguio, Philippines
As of now , I don't have any such fault which I'm trying to overcome.. Thanks to God.
I talk too fast and I move too quickly. I am working on slowing down both.
Even I'm quite like you buddy. But we can improve
@mohit459 (11373)
• Haldwani, India
Not any fault now..
• Pamplona, Spain
Quite a few of them but you have to kind and gentle with yourlself as well. For me Rome was not built in a day and it takes time to build confidence again. I work with one emotion at a time if I can.