Are You Satisfied With Your Online Earnings?

I guess as most of us like to be on different websites to earn some money. We all have some goals or targets. It's not necessary to have goals but still its good as we can compare our current performance with the previous months and it helps as well. I'm doing just Okay now and not able to earn much online but I can improve with time. What about you all? Are you Satisfied with your online earnings? Please share.
I don't anyone is ever satisfied with earnings. I have found it's getting harder to earn online and making less.
These days yeah it's getting more harder
• Staten Island, New York
I am actually making more on HubPages monthly than I did before.
@peavey (16487)
I have to say that I am satisfied; if not, I would be out looking for more work. I don't make much online any more, but I used to do fairly well. I know I could go back to that if needed, but sitting at a computer for long periods of time isn't worth it healthwise, for me.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@peavey When your retired & no real jobs in your area there's not a whole lot more to do cause we have no yard to work in & there's nothing close by to do either here but we do have a park & a lake that we go to every now & then just to get out of the house.
@peavey (16487)
@sugartoes I am retired, and I am not physically able to do much yard work or anything like that. My "getting out of the house" any more tends to be things like grocery shopping! I try to stay busy around the house and make myself do what I can, but being on the computer for hours at a time just isn't worth it to me.
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@peavey well sometimes when you have like 5-7 sites you work on to make some kind of slow $ every penny counts right now is ALL I got till I can get my crafts out to sell in the public.
im not here very often as im busy with my toddler every single day. i am okay with my earnings here it is not my bread and buttet anyway
So you are not on any other website
@thesupersingh nope.I used to have protypers account but I cannot log in to the site.
@KrauseHome (35025)
The websites I am on, I would say many of them are very diverse, and that is what seems to make it interesting. I have had times where the money is decent with no complaints.
That's pretty nice to know, actually. Thanks
@Jessabuma (20737)
• Baguio, Philippines
I'm not satisfied hehe!!! I want to earn more..
I know buddy it's not easy to be satisfied as money is money be it's small or more and online or offline
@Jessabuma (20737)
• Baguio, Philippines
@thesupersingh hehehe!!! True dear friend.
@Jessabuma Wishing you best of luck
@august18 (2162)
• Tunisia
I don't spend much time on online so I'm not sure if I'm satisfied or not.
Well that's good in a way. Think about making it full time, will that help?
@august18 (2162)
• Tunisia
@thesupersingh It will. But I can't because I work full time offline.
@sabtraversa (12988)
I'm not earning a full time income online, but it doesn't mean I'm unhappy. As I'm not actively finding ways to make it happen, I'm satisfied with what I earn. Most coming from myLot, enough said.
Lol. That's nice to know. I know you are talented and earning well from all your websites
@sabtraversa (12988)
@thesupersingh It takes some time to "learn the tricks", but eventually it pays off.
@sabtraversa nice to know sabi
@Tinissome (305)
Mylots is the first site online earning and my earnings not yet happens
Nice to know, you will get paid soon
@rheicel (7331)
Nope, need to work on it and find lots of earning sites that pay well.
Good to know that, Wishing you a best of luck for that
@rheicel (7331)
@thesupersingh Thanks and prayers too to find one.
@mohit459 (11779)
• Haldwani, India
No.... Wants never end...
true on that, friend
@mohit459 (11779)
• Haldwani, India
@thesupersingh yep... As always
yeah, I totally agree with you!
So are you satisfied with your online earnings?
@thesupersingh somewhat I am just a beginner
@aureliah (14979)
I'm yet to be satisfied and I'm working hard towards earning a decent amount
Nice to know that, Good luck
@mayka123 (10546)
I have still not found a website with a sizeable income. Its just little little everywhere I get. One reason may be because I am not too active online.
I can understand , thanks. Have a great week
@id_peace (6033)
I am not exactly satisfied but i am happy that it should be improving along the way.
That's nice to know, Wishing you a very best of luck
I only do myLot and I'm satisfied with it. If I were to go back to online teaching and online selling, I'd be expecting a bigger earning.
That would be great, friend, thanks
@chavezrmc (4822)
I want to earn more, not on a site like this but a real home based job. There are lots online but i can't apply on them because they have requirements on your internet speed, connection and a lot more. And the most important thing is that you have wired internet. As i don't have those so i will just settle to enjoy the social media sites. Not for earning but for communication and connection. And mylot is not really for earning we all know that. Our earnings here is just a bonus.
thanks for sharing your views, have a great weekend
@FayeHazel (17164)
Hm, well, I could always make more, but I'm fairly happy
That's more important actually. Glad you are doing well
@PainsOnSlate (20243)
This is the only site I am on, I am on when I can be but I don't expect to earn much money here, I am very busy with my home based business. I make a lot of money with my art and coming here to visit old friends is a pleasure. But I'm not here often.
That's very nice to know. Thanks. Have a very great evening
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
never think you can't do something always reach for the sky & show not only your self you can make your earnings better, but everyone that is following you to help them too. I do the best I can with how I do things & well I like looking outside the box in working online like I do I work 3-5 different sites through out the day almost NONE stop for HRS so am I satisfied with what I earn online ? I'd LIKE to do better but better cost $ I don't have.
I can imagine you are doing well and that's feels good as well. Enjoy your time
@lovebuglena (5893)
• Staten Island, New York
I am definitely not satisfied with how much I am making monthly online but my earnings have slightly increased as of late. That's thanks to HubPages. And I am happy about that.
Nice to know about it, Good luck