Indian Food.

@saritflor (4131)
Israel
I LOVE Indian food, but the funny thing I'm afraid just to try and cook it. I've tried before to add the special Indian spices in the beginning of cooking and it didn't come close to the amazing taste they got there in the Indian restaurants. But I won't give up, I want to be able to make some wonderful Indian dishes :) Do you know or love to cook Indian dishes?
I like Indian food as well. Especially the curry and paneer dishes but I have tried once to make something and it turned out not very good lol
@saritflor (4131)
• Israel
Well don't give up on that my friend, I guess we just have to keep on trying :) I know I will, especially all the "Masalas"
I have never cooked an Indian dish. I bet one day, you will get the hang of cooking Indian food.
@saritflor (4131)
• Israel
Thanks Deborah I wish too. Well I've prepared one lentils Indian dish it got finished by the people after some minutes lol, but the dough dishes are the real problem for me :)
@rubyriaz007 (4288)
I love Indian food,and I know to cook Indian food,I know to cook veg dishes and non veg dishes.
@Icydoll (27556)
As an Indian ,I love Indian foods than anything else:) it's not a hard task to learn ,we can add spices as per our taste and learn it easily .
@mandala100 (53602)
@saritflor I love Indian foods and most of my workmates in the office are Indians.
@rheicel (7292)
I haven't eaten any Indian food but they say most meals are spicy.
@mohit459 (12020)
• Haldwani, India
No I don't know.
@franxav (5929)
They say in India you need a Guru (teacher) to learn anything properly. May be you could find someone who can guide you. If possible be with an Indian woman. Here in India, girls learn the basic dishes from their mothers. This way you would learn fast and right.
@caopaopao (12630)
I don't know how to cook Indian dishes. Maybe one day, i'll search the recipe online and have a try.
@ivanituut (1919)
Nextime i'll try