DARKNESS

Destruction
@mlgen1037 (25909)
Manila, Philippines
Hello Everyone! I have nothing to write in particular as I lie down in my bed. Nothing special, just observing. I think my mind is off somewhere but I am trying to make this as worthwhile as possible. Maybe I just want attention. Maybe I just want to brag. Maybe I just want to be proud. Maybe I want validation. Or maybe I am just simply bored. Recently, things had been been a blur and with all the overthinking, I am here in deep thought and my whole being is creeping into darkness. The unknown that makes it harder for me to breathe. I am fine. I am okay. I have everything I need. I have what I long for. I have all and I know that should be enough. But no one will never understand the extent of my thoughts or the magnitude of how I feel. I am insecure. I am envious. I am hurting. I am pretending. I am unhappy. I am shy. What else? Oh I am this brat who knew nothing but be such a bit** and can be bitter as death. I fear and I am afraid. But you will never ever know how this darkness creeps over me. It is destructible. Thank you. Image: Pixabay. Credit to the owner.
I hope you climb out of that darkness. It is destructive and not healthy. I always try to count my blessing and try to look for optimism in my life. At least you vented and hope you feel better.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Thank you for the concern, Dianne. I appreciate it. Just one of those days when I feel spaced-out.
@mlgen1037 . Hope you are back to your normal self soon.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
@DianneN Hahaha I will, Dianne. I really thank you.
I hope you can climb out of that darkness and into the light. Soon!
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Valerie. I will. Mylot helped me in saying what I feel. And I am glad you are here.
@mlgen1037 MyLot is good for that. Thank you. I'm glad to be here too. I've made a lot of friends here.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
@just4him you are right, Valerie. I am grateful that I got here and talk to you all. Thank you, my dear friend.
Hey, my friend and, I hope all is well.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hello TR. Yes, trying to be okay. Thank you, my dear friend.
@FayeHazel (17164)
I'm so sorry you're going through this. Can I ask if it is a situation you are dealing with? Or is it internal feelings? To be insecure, envious, hurt, unhappy, etc... this is all human. It is spectacular, though, that you recognize these things. Things that help me is to write (private journal if it's things you don't want to detail on here), read uplifting, self help books, talk with a good friend if possible, do something that feeds your soul, (mine are photography, being in nature, dancing....) Hope for brighter days for you
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Faye. It is more of the internal feelings. It would just suddenly take over you and I feel completely spaced out. It happens when I am overthinking about things that all of a sudden my mind would just automatically shut down. This is the first time that I shared it here since I am kind of a newbie still that I said maybe I can write my thoughts and just share what I feel to at least alleviate the pain. It is scary but I am glad that my husband helps me deal with it when it happens. He snaps me back to reality. Thank you, my good friend. I truly appreciate it. I am a little better today. And you have a lot of hobbies and I read about your dancing in one of your discussions.
@FayeHazel (17164)
@mlgen1037 Oh, I'm so sorry you deal with that. It isn't fun. Thank you for sharing with us... I'm happy you have found at least an outlet for these hard to talk about feelings , and hopefully you've found some help here too. Husband sounds great - I'm happy he can help you out, too. I'm happy today is a bit better :-) Sometimes I find exercise, even if you don't feel like it, to be very helpful
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
@FayeHazel Thank you, Faye. You are really an amazing person. All of you are. I am happy for all the concerns and support you have given me that even in my darkest moments, you cared. I am grateful. My husband is used to it but still patient enough. Yes, I try to do yoga too because it actually helps. Have you tried yoga too?
@chavezrmc (4903)
Don't dwell on the negatives my friend. True enough that darkness can bring us negative feelings or emotions but always remember that this is part of life. Sometimes we can have darkness just to learn how to appreciate and see how beautiful the Light is.. I know you are strong whatever it is that you're into i am sure that you can overcome all. Have faith, in God's perfect timing everything will be wonderful. Enjoy life Louise, God bless.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Thank you, Emerald. Those kind words keep me from falling deeper in the darkness. I usually let myself be absorbed by it but with friends and family who assure me that they are there gets me get out of the bubble. I truly appreciate this and I am glad that I have known you and the others here as well.
@chavezrmc (4903)
@mlgen1037 you're welcome my dear friend. I am happy to have met you here as well... Have a good night rest...hugs...
@mlgen1037 I would think that darkness could never live alone on its own because light is always there trying to embrace it with itself. The love has no darkness in it, but we place darkness in it, when we let our self do so. Darkness only lives when love has gone missing. Lightness makes you feel light. Darkness makes you feel heavy, and that should be a clue to lighten up and return to loving all again. All is light, all is love. God is light, God is love. There is no darkness in God, only his creation has the choice to embrace it, or not.
Sorry to hear that the darkness has descended upon you and that it doesn't stay.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Marilyn. Thank you. I am able to at least breathe a little. A lot of things going on I got overwhelmed that I drowned myself in darkness. I deeply appreciate it.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@mlgen1037 I hope the darkness itself becomes your friend.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
@TheHorse We are actually friends. That is why I find solace when we are together.
@Courage7 (5698)
Oh sounds ominous my friend..I also have my darkness, though it is light outside..it is scary yes. I wish you health and love and joy.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Thank you, my dear friend. Sometimes I let myself in that darkness for it feels like a haven for me. But I am slowly coping out. I wish the same for you, Courage7. Your username makes me all the more better. I appreciate it.
@Courage7 (5698)
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
I like what you wrote. You did good.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Thank you, Judy. I appreciate it.
@Berrygal (4005)
• South Africa
Dear friend, hope you're doing great, have a darkness less day
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Enyi. Thank you for that. Hopefully, all will be okay.
@august18 (2186)
• Tunisia
I read this and think about Sarter's Nausea. When Roquentin is laying in his bed talking about his conflicted feelings.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi August. Never heard of that book but I will add it on my list. Yes, I am somehow conflicted and scared. Thank you, my friend.
• Dallas, Texas
Find something you like to do and go for it. If you experience such darkness often you do need a change of pace for sure. I have been down that rabbit hole many times. It is darker than night there. I feel your pain.
• Dallas, Texas
If you have time, there is a short YouTube you might like to look at.
Support this channel - http://patreon.com/timvanorden . Need help getting into action? Free Consultation at http://mindinmotion.me Tim's Audiobooks: - "A Com...
• Dallas, Texas
@lookatdesktop likes this video from Anthony Robbins from YouTube.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... It’s YouTube. Uninterrupted. Loading... Want music and vide
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Thank you, Anthony. I deeply appreciate you sending me these videos. I have watched the first one and will watch the second one later. And it is reassuring to know that I am not alone on this. Again, thank you.
@ridingbet (50466)
you are anxious, i believe. anxiety is fear of the unknown. you have so many things in your mind and you cannot prioritize them according to its severity. or maybe your period is coming soon? hahaha. estrogen and progesterone levels may be active now.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Ingrid. I just had my period. So I guess you are right, it may be anxiety. Always thinking of a lot of things that it gets to a point I get messed up. *hand on my face*
@ridingbet (50466)
@mlgen1037 don't worry, hija, and don't be so depressed. all these things shall pass. you have a husband to cheer you up.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
@ridingbet Thank you, Ingrid. I will overcome and shine thru again.
@jobelbojel (6946)
I pray that darkness will vanish and light comes in! Be grateful lang always! Let's battle together this darkness. Instead of overthinking, smile
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Thank you, my good friend. I will do that. I appreciate it.
@mlgen1037 Alright! I hope that you see the light - hope!
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
@jobelbojel hehehe thank you. I will find the light.
I think that is hormonal. I sometimes feel that way though..
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Probably, Rosalie. That can a logical answer too.
@mlgen1037 I also think that it's part of being a human being, to feel all of those feelings..
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
@roselavon25 Indeed. You know one of those days when your mind wanders and you want to stay there.
@Shiva49 (12666)
We should fight the darkness tooth and nail. There are many down in the dumps but keep their heads high. Press on dear friend and the light is just around the corner - siva
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Siva! How are you? I am feeling better now and still able to grasp back to reality. I am glad for the encouragement you provided me. I deeply touched and I appreciate it.
Sometimes I lay in bed at night and just think of the day I had or the next day. It is a good concentration method because it is quiet.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi @@Metsrock69. That is actually great because it gives you a time to check on yourself and your day. You are able to focus without any interruptions. Thank you, my good friend. I appreciate it.
@Freelanzer (8569)
Nighttime can bring darkness inside and out. Sure it will all be better in the morning.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi @Freelanzer. Thank you, my good friend. I know it will.
@dya80dya (2026)
I understand you so well. I feel like that often.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Dya. Yes! I feel like that darkness transcends and sometimes you feel like it is choking you. But we have to fight it, though I know it is easier said than done. Many will not understand.
@porwest (4259)
Sometimes out of darkness comes light.
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
And I am that light. Just kidding, Jim. That is true, my dear friend.
I hope that your spirits will lift soon .
@mlgen1037 (25909)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Marie. I am trying to be okay and saying what I feel helps. I appreciate that you guys are here. Thank you, my dear friend.