April Fifteenth

Afternoon. We were supposed to get rain, and freezing rain, all day. But so far it's just sprinkled a little. And been windy off and on. It's also back down to 40 degrees, after having two 50 degree days.. ugh. Anyways, been up for a few hours watching the 'Without a trace' marathon. Have also worked on my Shop Your Way sweeps, along with here, and have had something to eat. Now it's almost time for my mom and brother to get home and for us to figure out dinner. And since my brother will actually be here, I'm thinking we may have steak-umms and cheese. Though, my mom and I have been wanting chicken and mashed potatoes for the last week.. hmm. Later tonight I'll be watching the 53rd Academy of Country Music awards. Which will be awesome, especially with Reba hosting. (Will you be watching too?). Well, hope you've all enjoyed your Sunday so far. Take care, and See you around.
@Icydoll (10702)
Enjoy the country music awards there.. My Sunday was not bad. ..have nice time
Oh I will! Love Country Music! (: Thanks. Glad yours wasn't bad.
Have a great evening. I've got a roast in the oven and it smells delicious. I picked p a 4-berry fruit crumble for dessert, we'll see how that tastes. Its something that I can do in the oven and then put a little gelato on as a topping
What kind of roast? pork or beef? I'm sure it smells awesome if its a beef. Hope your dinner and dessert are both very delicious!
@Courtlynn Its a beef roast, we aren't really into pork around here. Enjoy your supper too.
@Juliaacv So jealous! our roast beefs are so expensive, which is why when they're buy one get one 50% off, or just $10 off, we get as many as we can during the week! lol my mom and brother eat pork chops, but I don't.. then my mom and I eat ham, and we all eat bacon. then hot dogs but that's it. no other pork for us.
@Tina30219 (31403)
• Onaway, Michigan
Our Sunday has been a lazy one with this bad weather we have been having the last couple of days and my boyfriend being sick. I hope you enjoy the country music awards I use to watch them but my boyfriend don’t care for it much he likes some country music but not all of it
I am enjoying every second of it! I know every song and its just so good, imo!
@Tina30219 (31403)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Courtlynn Glad to hear you are enjoying it.
@Tina30219 (: Hope you're having a good night
@Starmaiden (2523)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Enjoy the country music awards. Glad your day went well. Mine, not too bad. It's a lazy day for me.
is for me too.. its grey out and I didn't sleep as good as I had hoped I would. and until we have dinner, there's no housework to do. Thanks. Glad you had a not too bad day!
@MoonMaa (362)
It's cold and rainy here too. Enjoy your dinner!
I will, thank you. stay warm and dry.
Have a good day staying inside where it is warm.
may have to go out, if we have chicken and potatoes.. but otherwise, should be staying in.
I like steak-umms with cheese in a sandwich. It is really good that way.
My brother usually has it in burger buns, or plain bread for sandwiches. I just eat it on a plate.
Freezing rain is no fun. I haven't had steak-umms in a long time. It will definitely give me something different to eat. Enjoy the ACM awards. No, I won't be watching.
I only eat them once in awhile, because it takes so many slices for one person. plus is pricey. I am, thanks. Hope you're enjoying whatever you're doing.
@Courtlynn Thank you. Right now I'm enjoying myLot. In a couple hours I need to go to the library for a few hours.
@just4him stay safe
@KristenH (22797)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Taking it easy and staying dry. Plenty of rain with 60 degree temps today. Yep.
60 is a good temp ! maybe we'll get there next week! lol.
@KristenH (22797)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Courtlynn I agree. 60 a week from today, 70 in 2 weeks!
@Daelii (4248)
its been a great day so far! I've been watching church sermons most of the day so likely no more tv tonight!
I'm glad you've had a great day!
We have cold and rain today too. YES!!! I'll definitely be watching the Country Music Awards tonight. Can't wait
YAY!! Glad someone will be watching with me!! I know every song so far, and have loved every minute of this show! Especially Alan Jacksons song!
I was just posting that our temps has dropped in a hurry, just a couple of hours ago it was about 80 degrees, now it is maybe 55. I had to close the window..well no more shorts for awhile! I am watching the Comey interview tonight and I am not sure what else.
Oh wow that is a huge drop! I wear shorts year round, along with flip flops, lol. enjoy whatever else you watch.
@AKRao24 (10592)
Its already Monday here in India! Nice to know that you are going to watch Academy Country Music Awards ! Had a fantastic Sunday ! Thanks @Courtlynn!
welcome. happy Monday!
@Ithink (10339)
I didn't even know about the Country Music Awards, I love Reba thou. It was cold here today too, wish it would get warm and stay!
I only knew about them this past week. And I watch alot of tv LOL. Hopefully soon it will be!
@Ithink (10339)
@Courtlynn We got mini flurries today .. ugh
Had a good time today at Sarah's party. Was surprised to see my niece and great-nephew there too! Sarah had so much fun. It was fun watching her open her gifts. Not sure that we will watch the awards. Maybe I can get the hub to watch it this year.
I'm so glad they surprised you by showing up and that Sarah had a great time! Wish I could've sent her something! I'm watching it now, well.. have been since it started 45mins ago and been singing every song.! lol. Alan Jackson did a duet of his 'Chatahoochie' song and I loved it as much as the first time I ever heard it LOL.