Feeling a little anxious

@dodo19 (32873)
Beaconsfield, Quebec
I am feeling a little anxious at the moment. Bills are coming up, need to get some food, and I'm not sure how we'll do all of it. Really not sure how we'll do it or how it'll work out. It really has me anxious and worried. I'm trying to remind myself that it'll all be okay, and we'll figure it out. I am really trying. But for the moment, I am still worried. Hopefully, with a good night sleep, I'll be better prepared to deal with it tomorrow.
Tally up your bills. See how much money you have to pay bills with. If it is not enough, call each place and tell them how much you can pay. Keep enough money aside for food. I hope that you can do this.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I guess I may just have to do that. My husband and I will just have to sit down and figure out a plan. Then call.
I've sorry you've hit a bad patch at the moment. I do hope things work out for you.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sure we'll manage, but I'm still concerned. We have figured things out in the past, when we've hit a difficult situation.
@ivanituut (1937)
Goodnight take care
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Thanks. You take care too.
@ivanituut (1937)
@dodo19 okay thanks
@Courage7 (6004)
I wish you much luck with that. I know it can be very stressful, but yes, somehow it will probably work out for you. Let us know. In the meantime, have a nice cup of tea to soothe yourself maybe.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Thanks. I did get some rest and I do feel better. I'm sure we'll manage to get through this.
Try not to stress, plan your daily expenses and keep calm.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I am definitely calmer now. I am worried, but not as worried as I was. We will figure it out.
@dodo19 I now how you feel, I am also very anxious.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@LadyDuck I do hope your anxiety passes.
@nela13 (6988)
• Portugal
I understand your concern, but it won't help you feel anxious, better stay calm and see what solutions you have.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Very true. I got some sleep and not feeling so anxious. So, now I'll definitely try and figure out a plan and how best to approach the situation.
@nela13 (6988)
• Portugal
@dodo19 I am sure you will find a solution and maybe your family and friends may help you.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@nela13 I think if we really need it, someone will help. We do have good family and friends.
@1hopefulman (28441)
I just got back from doing an errand and it was very slippery in some areas. Looks like we are in for some nasty weather. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!
@kobesbuddy (46460)
• East Tawas, Michigan
We have a blizzard here in Michigan, it's definitely slippery outdoors! Be careful, Felix:)
@1hopefulman (28441)
@kobesbuddy Thanks but I'm a good skater with boots. If it continues bad I might not go out tomorrow.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@1hopefulman @kobesbuddy Schools and daycares are closed today. Probably for the best.
Do you have a food pantry that you can go to? Or a church that can help you? Hope you can get your bills paid. but most importantly hope you can get some food.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
We do have some food pantries around, and I'm sure we can get on it. Something I'll have to do. I will definitely have to try and get some food. At least to last us the next few days. We'll figure it out. We'll manage.
@dodo19 goodluck
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Courtlynn thanks. I appreciate it.
@bagarad (12151)
• Paso Robles, California
I understand. We are also really stretched this month. I'm praying God will provide for what we need as he always does when we trust him. So rather than worry, I pray. Look to him to provide what you need. He cares. But getting enough sleep also does give one a better perspective. I'll pray for you tonight.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Thank you. I did get some sleep and I am definitely calmer and not as worried. I'm sorry that you guys are a little stretched this month too. I'm sure things will work out for the both of us.
@bagarad (12151)
• Paso Robles, California
@dodo19 I believe God will provide what we need.
Is there something stopping you from shopping? I have a storm here so it's going to stop some from shopping. There are others with no money so that is there issue. I am not sure but I hope it will be ok. I will be hoping at least. do you have a dollar tree near you?
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
We call them dollar stores up here. I may just try and pick up a few things there. We'll see. I'll have to brave the weather and go pick a few things. After all, we do need to eat.
Sure everything will work out fine.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm sure they will. We will figure something out.
@savin__a (56)
• Novi Sad, Serbia
Try not to think about it. Don't stress out it will be okey trust me. You should read about the law of attraction, it helped me and they're right. Let only positive things into your life and don't care about the 'bad news'
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I will definitely have to look it up. I am usually able to stay positive, but sometimes it does catch up with me. I will definitely look into that law of attraction.
• Novi Sad, Serbia
@dodo19 the first time i heard about it i was like , it is imposible , the way that people say it's all in your head i was like no , bas things are there you can't avoid them. 3 months ago i quit my job and i was desperate. And than i started to use the law of attraction. I was thankful of things i didn't have and they were there. I got a new job and I've met amaizing people. At the end it really is all in your head ??
Keep on reminding yourself that everything will work out soon.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I am definitely trying to remind myself of that. I’m sure things will work out.
Here is wishing the situation lends itself to being resolved as soon as possible . . .
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Thanks. I hope it does.
@thelme55 (14571)
I hope you feel better soon. Try to leave money for food.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Thanks. I do feel a little better. I will try and get a bit of food today. At least enough to last until later this week. We'll manage our bills.
@xiaolisu (1318)
what's kind of social welfare there i heard it is better than us
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Yes, we do have it. Although my husband does work and has a good job, even though it's on-call. So, not sure if that'll work.
@epiffanie (10466)
I went through all that when I was a young divorced mother of three .. But somehow, things always get sorted out .. I wish that for you too ..
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Thanks. It's nice to know that others understand. I'm sure we'll manage.
Hope it works out for you.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Thanks. I hope so too. I'm sure it will.
@db20747 (8077)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
I can relate, my bills r to the ceiling and I need groceries too!!! Let's pray and think of ways to raise money, and maybe start a small business until we get the good jobs we need!!!
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's definitely not easy when this happens. It's a hard time. Hopefully we manage. Starting a small business may be a good idea for sure. Or do some freelance work. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the both of us.
@kobesbuddy (46460)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Get a good night sleep and tomorrow, everything will just fall in line:) Yes, we do get anxious, as mothers and wives!
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's definitely not easy being a mom and wife at times, but we do it. Thankfully, I got some sleep and not feeling as anxious. I'm sure we'll manage something.