Trying to get stuff done

I have emptied, moved, stacked and organized cupboards. All day yesterday, and some this evening. I need six more. That is six hundred dollars. Guess I had better get to typing. Tomorrow is Monday. One week since my tooth extraction. It is slow healing and hurts a lot. I will get by. The lead teacher is back tomorrow, that is good. She will be gone for a whole week soon for her mother's memorial and funeral. For most of the weekend we ate leftovers, and we will tomorrow as well. We did go out to Jimmy's Egg for lunch today. As part of my meal I had Reeses Peanut Butter Cup pancakes and they were yummy. For a day or so I probably will be here very little. I am reading more than anything, and commenting on others' writing. I am going to bed early tonight. I want to see if it will help me heal. Good night to all and take care.
@cintol (6384)
My tooth extraction felt like an eternity to heal, hope yours does soon. Sounds like your moving right along on your list of things to get done.
How long did it take to finally heal after a dentist extracted the tooth for you @cintol ?
@cintol (6384)
@enlightenedpsych2 It took one of the holes almost a year to completely close up. I just had to make sure I kept the hole flushed so that none of the food stayed in there to infect anything for a long time. I hope yours is healing up.
@cintol mine healed up in a few hours believe it or not BUT it has been nagging only to threadbare rootage for almost 6 months and every time I brushed and rinsed with my special stuff--- she'd grow sturdy enough to withstand chewing and what not. Strong teeth I have with long roots but my problem lies with a short root base (shallow gum line AND being whacked on the right side of my face with a sneaker 17 months after my braces came off), that have led to decay and loss on the right side of my mouth. A year seems forever and so scary, I am so sorry.
You work as hard as I do! Yeah go sleep it will help you heal.
I do work hard, but not as often as you do. I am being meticulous about salt water rinsing and rinsing with diluted Listerine and it is making a big difference.
Glad you got some things done and, goodnight
Thanks, it felt good.
Ahhh wonderful tooth extraction ! I yanked one of my right lower 2nd from back molar on Thursday and am sooooo glad it is FINALLY out of there, it has been a long time coming. I don't bother with a dentist doing that sort of thing, takes way too long for healing, requires usually a prescription antibiotic they must give for infection protection and it costs so darn much. I hope you have dental insurance and I hope you are on the mend.
I have been having money put in a pre tax medical account. It is not insurance, but it does let me pay up front. No antibiotics from this dentist. I never could have gotten this one out and I believe the infection from it is why the crown and bridge came out. I also believe that my teeth are a source of infection in my whole body.
@GardenGerty in part the bad teeth can cause heart damage very true but a stroke is caused by a different variable, usually as that is about viscosity and adherence to saturated fat
@GardenGerty I am sorry about your tooth. It sounds like you have your hands full. Take it easy and do not over do it.
It is much better now and I know it will be better in the long run for my health. Thanks.
@GardenGerty I am glad it is better adn that is a good way to look at it.
If going to bed early is supposed to help man become healthy, wealthy and wise I wonder if this helps women as well.
We can only hope. Although lately it does not seem to matter, I do not rest very well.
@GardenGerty .....Body aches?
I hope you do no feel pain anymore now, after a week you should be fine.
It has gotten a lot better the last day or two.
@GardenGerty I am glad, I hope that now you are almost 100% well.
@Ithink (10673)
Busy gal! Hope the mouth heals and soon for you.
I am working on encouraging that. Healing is slow, but you know that. It is easy to become impatient.
@Ithink (10673)
@GardenGerty Yes it is easy to become impatient. My biggest thing seems to be I start getting better from one thing and then I'm coming down with something else.
@KrauseHome (35034)
Hope you start feeling better soon. You are in my thoughts and Prayers
Thank you Tina. This dentist did say it takes diabetics longer to heal.
As we get older I don't think we heal as quickly as we used to. Hope your mouth is fully healed soon.
I hope so too. It does seem better.
@sallypup (27095)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Those peanut butter cup pancakes must have been super tasty. I hope you feel better soon.
They were. Not overly sweet, with a little salty taste.
We had leftovers tonight too.
I love to cook once or twice and then eat for a number of days from leftovers.
Good night to you and hope the tooth extraction heals faster.
It is getting there.
@epiffanie (10466)
I wish you a good night ..
Thanks, Bess.
@ivanituut (1937)
Goodnight have a sweet dreams my friend
@cherriefic (4692)
• Baguio, Philippines
Sleeping will help a lot with the healing process.
@sw8sincere (4522)
I hope you are having a good night sleep. Take care my friend. =)
Sorry about the mouth . Hope it stops hurting soon. Goodnight
@Jessabuma (28230)
• Baguio, Philippines
Good night! Have a good night sleep. God bless you