Do you think ice is good for health ?

We take ice in ice-cream or juice ,,or mixed with it any flavoured juice.But i want to know whether ice is good or bad for health !
@AKRao24 (20676)
Ice is nothing but water at colder temperature. because of this it becomes important when it has to be consumed! When we are having excessive ambient temperature body feels difficulty to cope with it under such circumstances consumption of ice can be justifiable as it gives relief to the body at least for some time! And if we are trying to have it in winter we may end up with having cold! Thanks @elanalove!
thanks for sharing this info...
@mandala100 (48383)
@elenalove I'm not sure my friend.
@mlgen1037 (29634)
• Manila, Philippines
I think so because I like Ice.
Ice is good with the cool refreshing beverage But once the body began to crave ice it might sound a bit strange but there is a iron deficiency that has the body craving for ice. Anytime the body crave for non-nutritional substance They call it 'pika' @elenalove
It depends on your health conditions some people with stomach ulcers can't cope with ice
@miketagz (7494)
It depends on your health condition. Maybe for headaches and sprains. I also make juice sometimes because it's pretty hot here.