It Is Now a Good Monday

Marion, Ohio
Sorry about my rant earlier but it did help me. My Monday is now improving. I have to say after throwing a fit here I am feeling better physically too. Maybe it is not as much allergies or a cold as it is stress for me and hubby. I went over to Mom and Dads house this morning to get keys that were supposed to be there for me. While I was there I seen she had took one sign down that my son had bought for my parents and laid it on a pile. I picked it up to bring home. I then decided to check the garage. Sure enough my pool table and desk were not in there. I found them in an attached to the house carport that is open on 3 sides. That blew my fuse. I gathered up a few things I still had planned on bringing home that she had in the (I am guessing) burn pile. Yes berry baskets would sell at auction, just not in my sisters world. We have a lot of amish around us. Then got hubby to hook up to the trailer and we got my items loaded on it. If they are going to be ruined by the weather it will be here, not there. I will not have her saying she helped me clean up my mess that she was causing. The part where I feel better is in I will not be doing anything else over there at all. She is such an expert on how to set up an auction that she can do it all by herself. I have let her know my stuff is out of her way now. When we get another dry night I will have a nice big bonfire here, on my garden, where the ash helps my soil. Not in the middle of a field to go to waste. The only thing I will be doing is getting the wrought iron fence home that my son wants. If the wind quits blowing I will do that today.
That's good you have your stuff back.
• Marion, Ohio
I just figured I would throw it in the auction when we have it. But now I am going to burn it. Either way it is out of my way.
• Marion, Ohio
@JudyEv We were but out of nowhere she has decided what the auction is going to be like and what is in it. When I have done work to see it gone through and changed I quit. She might as well do the rest by herself since she has decided I did not do any of it right.
@wolfgirl569 Good idea. It's all on her head then.
@mlgen1037 (29658)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Eva. Do not let your sister ruin your day. Enjoy the rest of your. Take care always.
• Marion, Ohio
She is on her own with this now. I am tired of all the changing around of what we are doing and how. She can do it all
@mlgen1037 (29658)
• Manila, Philippines
@wolfgirl569 hehehe let her be then.
glad you got everything back and are feeling better
• Marion, Ohio
Yep She can handle the rest of the auction packing and such. Maybe that will do her some good.
I am glad you are having a better day.
• Marion, Ohio
Thank You I am