Sick Today

Today, I’m home sick again. My sinuses are just awful. Last night I was having chills. Overnight I sweated like a pig, as the saying goes. I also had a awful sinus headache most of the night. This morning, I took some of the nasty tasting liquid mucus medicine to hopefully clear up my sinuses. Yesterday at work, there were times I could barely talk without coughing when I had to answer the phone. My throat was so scratchy. Might be going to the MedExpress just to make sure I don’t have another sinus infection. I seem to be more sickly now. Don’t know if it’s because I’m getting older. Or my sinuses are just getting worse. Or maybe the building I work in has something to do with it too. It’s old and drafty and I’m pretty sure the air is dry. I’ve never had more than a head cold once a year, but since I started working there, my sinuses have been worse.
Hope you feel much better soon I know how it is I too suffer from sinuses.
Seems the older I get the worst mine get, I hope you get relief soon.
Get well soon!
You really are having a hard time today due to your sinuses. An antibiotic just may be what is needed.
@august18 (2891)
• Tunisia
I wish you feel better soon.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
I awakened this morning with a headache. Often they disappear, but this morning it has lingered long enough that I reached for an acetaminophen tablet to try to get rid of it.
@id_peace (6929)
Do get well soon. The weather is terrible and hence it is easy to fall sick.
Just stay in bed and rest as much as possible.