My daughter wants to go to the gym

I went to get the prices. Is is much to pay $37.00 for a 12 yr old to join a gym? $155.00 to sign up la fitness
@britney69 (316)
12 years old? suggest her to join a ballet group or something similar! I didn't know that they would allow a 12 year old in la fitness, as far as I know she has to be 18, except you are with her all the time
I went to the gym already. they take 12 yrs old. I don't need to be with her.
@sedel1027 (17868)
$37.00 is a very good deal. Gyms around me (even funky ones with no extras) coast at least $65/month.
I stopped her meds for adhd and found the gym helps alot. She is swimming,getting in the classes. Having a ball,when she gets home all that energy is gone. She gets to bed with no problem. Thanks
@YoMomma1 (922)
why dont you enroll her in some sort of after school dancing, karate or sports program, some are free and will give her the physical excersice she may need as well
@chalmette69 (3011)
That is really exspensive, couldn't you just do exercise at home together, or go walking or something, that is a little high to me.
@NewHeart (528)
don't say what gym so have you tried the YWCA or something similar where you are some of the gyms are geared to income depending what country your in. my daughter was runner got in track club free but wife had to join the commettee and help out so wasn't too bad...
First you gotta ask, why does a 12yr old want to go to a gym? If it's for excersize tell her to join a local sport team or just go walking,running,or biking. That will be a lot cheaper and she can make new friends if she joins a sports team.
• Bangladesh
i think yes.