Exchange English Only

I am new here and want to learn english and make interesting friends.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Carrie! Welcome to mylot. Enjoy.
Hi Louise, thanks and nice to meet you.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@HiCarrie Likewise, Carrie.
@topffer (36056)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
Welcome to myLot ! It is a good place to improve your English and discuss about whatever you want while earning a few pennies. I hope you will like it.
• Uzbekistan
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
thanks.
@iridion9 (10053)
This is one of the best place to practice your English. Welcome What country are you?
@bbjong17 (92)
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Hi! Welcome to myLot.
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello! Welcome to myLot. Enjoy your time here.
@mandala100 (50418)
@HiCarrie Hi and welcome to myLot my friend.
@rubyriaz007 (4292)
Hi, welcome to My Lot. You can improve your English here. This site is apt for it, Interact with others and you will earn from My Lot. Enjoy My Loting.
Welcome and I hope you enjoy staying here.
@Shivram59 (5302)
Welcome to mylot.If you use mylot with open mind,you can improve your English here.I have improved my knowledge of this language with the help of mylot.
@rheicel (7296)
Welcome to mylot. Just interact here every day so you would be able to practice your English writing.
@Anne88 (327)
• Canlubang, Philippines
Hi Carrie! Welcome! I am also new here and like you, I also want to gain new friends. The secret to learning English is to practice everyday. I am an online English tutor. I think this is a nice platform because you can practice speaking/writing English and at the same time you get to express yourself. Good luck. I hope you will learn fast.
@Icydoll (24611)
Welcome to Mylot
@id_peace (7634)
Welcome Carrie, hope that you will be able to learn English well here
Welcome to mylot! It is a good start to read this.
@april_ang (576)
Great.. Welcome to the club. Learn english by doing it is the best kind of learning.. ;)
@Chazzygal (439)
• Botswana
welcome to the forum hope u find what you are looking for..