No Staff Party For Me

There is no work staff party for me today. I didn’t really want to go as it was quite a bit out of town. I was afraid my anxiety would bother me. But since I was diagnosed with the flu yesterday, I can’t leave the house anyway. Of course, now I’d be happy to go the party instead of having the flu. Now I can’t leave the house for at least five days! And I was told to keep some distance from my husband too. He has bronchitis so he’s sick too. I’ll be sleeping and resting a lot so will probably get really behind on here.
You are in "quarantine"!
@JohnRoberts Yes I am. It's a nice day out and I can't go out.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
I am sorry Susan. But better to rest for now. Take care.
I hope that you are both feeling better soon
So sorry both of you are sick. Hopefully, in a few days, you both will be feeling a lot better.
I'm so sorry to hear that you're so ill. I know its hard to keep up when you're sick, but hopefully you'll be able to use lots of wipes so that Bernie doesn't get sicker. I always liked to wash my bedding and towels every morning in a little Lysol to kill the germs, and then I always felt a little better sleeping on them, and you sleep so much when you have the flu. Get well quickly.
@Jessabuma (33194)
• Baguio, Philippines
Get well very soon. Make time to get some rest.. have a nice day!