What the funniest thing you used to think when you were a kid?

@ravi51 (21)
When I was a kid I have some funniest thought. I used to think that we all are growing up to be happy but It was the craziest thought which I had. Life is different when we grow up. What is your opinion and thought?
@Chazzygal (439)
• Botswana
i also had the same sentiment i used to think one accumulates wealth easily like cars and houses! ha ha ha! i know ey hilarious... annndd i used to think clouds are made out of candy floss! lol!!
@ravi51 (21)
Yaa, Now everyone get know that how to get a car and house! lol!!
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
When I was a kid, I always wondered why we don't feel dizzy if the earth is really rotating..
@ravi51 (21)
same think like sun is rotating not earth!
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
• Bridgton, Maine
When I was real little, like three or four years old, I used to think that August, October, and December were the only months in each year. Why I thought this is beyond me. That's being a little kid for you.
• New Delhi, India
Experiment with each and every dangerous thing
@skysnap (18038)
Life is going to fine and everything would be alright. I was dumb when I was kid.
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
Hmmmm.... how come the sky is following me wherever I go. hehe
@Starmaiden (7636)
I used to think that the sky was a mirror reflection of the earth, with the blue being the water and the clouds being the land.
@id_peace (7631)
All man will be handsome and all girls will be pretty when they grow up just like in TV
@ravi51 (21)
@id_peace right!
@HeavenlyB (232)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Oh wow i used to think couples get pregnant by only kissing lol
@Icydoll (25777)
I thought same as you mentioned and also I used to think while watching TV they are dancing live when they are playing recorded video
@xiaolisu (2422)
i used to hope i don't need get the injection every semester when i grow up some day . now i know it's not a big deal