Kaspersky surprised

@iridion9 (6464)
Before I usually used Trend Micro internet security. But since I'm having difficulty finding this anti-virus, I switched to Kaspersky. and it turns out Kaspersky Internet Security is better because of two years subscription. Yesterday I bought another Kaspersky internet security because the one I'm using is about to expire. Usually for each year it has one set of codes associated with it. A total of two set of codes for two years. Now when I installed the Kaspersky internet security for 2018 protection I was surprised because I only entered the first codes and it provided me two years protection already. Is this a mistake? Is someone here using Kaspersky? What's your experience people? Thanks in advance.
So how much it costed you?
@iridion9 (6464)
$20 dollars only for two years subscriptions. Usually it has two codes. Each codes is good for one year, and two codes are good for two years. The reason I'm surprised because I only entered the first codes and I have two years subscription already. I haven't used the second codes yet.
@iridion9 that means you'll get for four years
@iridion9 (6464)
@thesupersingh yes, four years. I'm not sure if this is a mistake or a reward since I'm loyal to them.
@nitsbubb (328)
• New Delhi, India
i think you seem to be lucky. I got this facility around 2 years back when I had purchased for 3 machines.(only for one machine). BTW I am using Kaspersky for more than 10-12 years.
@franxav (4760)
I used Kaspersky7 for a year and am immensely satisfied. But about the two year subscription I have no idea.