Kaspersky surprised

@iridion9 (9066)
Before I usually used Trend Micro internet security. But since I'm having difficulty finding this anti-virus, I switched to Kaspersky. and it turns out Kaspersky Internet Security is better because of two years subscription. Yesterday I bought another Kaspersky internet security because the one I'm using is about to expire. Usually for each year it has one set of codes associated with it. A total of two set of codes for two years. Now when I installed the Kaspersky internet security for 2018 protection I was surprised because I only entered the first codes and it provided me two years protection already. Is this a mistake? Is someone here using Kaspersky? What's your experience people? Thanks in advance.
@nitsbubb (385)
• New Delhi, India
i think you seem to be lucky. I got this facility around 2 years back when I had purchased for 3 machines.(only for one machine). BTW I am using Kaspersky for more than 10-12 years.
@franxav (5397)
I used Kaspersky7 for a year and am immensely satisfied. But about the two year subscription I have no idea.