White Stuff Again

Marion, Ohio
We woke up to more of that white stuff on the ground again. I am so tired of seeing it. The only good thing is it was mostly gone by the time I went out to feed and milk. It is actually supposed to get to almost 50 out today. But it has a long ways to go from now 34 degrees. We are planing on taking the fence my son wants apart today and bringing it home. It is some old decorative wrought iron that Dad had around a flower garden at one time. But while waiting for it to warm up outside I have cleaning to do. I need to sweep my front room where Billy has thrown his wood chip bedding around. His crate also needs cleaned and re-bedded to keep his cast dry. I also need to sweep his hay up here in the kitchen. I am also working on freezing the goat milk so my daughter in law can take it home for my granddaughter. She had a problem with her milk flow a couple of weeks ago. If she has the goats milk there she will be prepared if that happens again. Hopefully in a couple of weeks they get the house, then when they get moved in I can teach her to milk the ornery Gracie goat. For now I am off to turn incubating eggs, feed baby chicks and give dog and goat meds. That is before I can start the cleaning. Have a good day everyone.
@mlgen1037 (29641)
• Manila, Philippines
Eva, may I ask what is the white stuff? Is it milk? Hoping you have a great day ahead. Take care.
@mlgen1037 , the white stuff is SNOW
• Marion, Ohio
Milk would be better, we got snow again.
@mlgen1037 (29641)
• Manila, Philippines
@marlina Oh. hahaha I better ask than to assume then I might be wrong. Then I get the answer. That would be better.
@Jessabuma (28893)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello! Good morning and have a good day also... Have a productive day!
That sure is a busy day.
• Marion, Ohio
It has been.
@wolfgirl569 Hope you're also relaxing some
• Marion, Ohio
@Courtlynn Am now
You remind me of that nursery rhyme "Where are you going to my pretty maid" Are you wearing a bonnet while at work?
• Marion, Ohio
Nope but when it gets warmer I will often have a skull cap on.
@wolfgirl569 I have yet to come across anyone as industrious as you
We had about an inch of snow this morning, and it sure was not a pretty sight. Wishing you a good day too.
• Marion, Ohio
We just had enough to cover the grass but that was too much
@wolfgirl569 Same amount here, but too much for us too.
You are certainly a busy person. It is cold again here and I saw some snow flurries. Sick of it.
• Marion, Ohio
Old man winter just will not leave. I really dont like him.
You have a busy day ahead. Have a good one.
• Marion, Ohio
Meds are done and Billy cage getting there
@valmnz (12758)
• New Zealand
it sounds like you have a wonderful life there with all your animals, in spite of the cold. It's autumn here in New Zealand.