Are You Interested in Starting Your Own Business?

I think in a way its best and very helpful for the economy as it will help in reducing the burden of unemployment and if you can set up a good business then you can even help in hiring some from the unemployed one so its best as well. I would love to set up my business of supply of food or even fast food or something like that and it can help in generating good profits as well. What are your views about it? Are You Interested in Starting Your Own Business? Please Share.
@Jessabuma (20577)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes I am interested in starting a new business I need more capital to start new one..
What type of business are you planning?
@Jessabuma (20577)
• Baguio, Philippines
@thesupersingh I want to start a mini grocery
@Jessabuma Good luck for that
There is so much red tape and government regulations in the US as to discourage small business.
@AKRao24 (14961)
These things can be seen in India too though there are some improvement for small entrepreneurs! Thanks dear @JohnRoberts !
That's bad. Same in India as well @JohnRoberts
@LeaPea2417 (19846)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I have had the desire to , but never feel like I have enough money to start one. It always takes money to start a business.
Yeah Money is the biggest hurdle as it's a bit risky as well
@nomus24g (22205)
there are pros n cons to both...I mean service & running own business...
Yeah but I guess with running a business we can do better as we are working for ourselves and can grow the business
@nomus24g (22205)
@thesupersingh not easy...thousands of trouble in initial years...telling u from my personal experience
@nomus24g I'm just thinking. Not going to try that soon
@id_peace (6014)
Yes and no I failed two time. Now I am changing my mode by treating my investment and trading as a business.
Yeah it's risky as well but I think still its best to try
@id_peace (6014)
I will not give up the idea of working for myself
@mlgen1037 (24748)
• Manila, Philippines
I have my small business now.
That's amazing buddy. You are doing pretty well
@mlgen1037 (24748)
• Manila, Philippines
@thesupersingh THank you.
@anikoonline (2979)
• Hungary
Yes, I am interested in starting my own business, but I have no capital for it (yet).
What type of business are you thinking about
• Hungary
@thesupersingh I'd like to make a wellness center for people with illnesses. I'd like to start it as a really small business with only 2-3 employees.
@vandana7 (63802)
Oh yes...that is a great idea...a lot of profit there. In fact, I was thinking, there should be a proposal sent to government saying supply gas at these places, and working people be told to order their food upfront. Once the food is ordered upfront, there is no wastage. In larger kitchens, it is possible to maintain nutrition standards, and cleanliness standards. Finally, imagine how much petrol we would be saving! Each month some households spend on gas cylinders being delivered at their door steps, and each month they spend some amounts on shopping for vegetables, including traveling to and fro. If people could order what they need one week before, it would be a great way to reduce home cooking. No food wastage either like in hotels.
Nice views vanny. It surely can help
It would certainly be cool to run your own business and be your own boss. But I would be scared it would fail.
I think we need to take some risk
@AKRao24 (14961)
I had my own business of running clinic for Pets immediately I passed out from the college and I wsa very successful also! But main problem in starting a business of one self is to dedicate all the time for the business and no time for family, no vacations, no festivals etc! So I have decided to quit that to join a service then and no regrets today as I am doing very well today! Thanks dear @thesupersingh! Thanks!
I can understand my friend. Thanks and take care
Yes we are hoping to start our own store eventually.
@thesupersingh lol no I wish, but I go to one a lot.
@Itspaul (100)
yea, if i have money why not? i want to put business because your time is yours. and you can handle it, you can manage it anytime.
Have you started your business as such
@Berrygal (3854)
• South Africa
I hope to be a boss someday, I hope it works out fine for me
You are already my boss lol. Good luck