can I DO it?

@sugartoes (40011)
Greencastle, Indiana
Yo folks, what's up? we have made it again to another FRIDAY You know what that means right? the END of the WEEK has got here No really all jokes aside I'm really glad it's the weekend cause WHY? Cause Sunday I turn the BIG 60, YEP you heard right, the BIG day WOW. NOW here's something ELSE I hope to get done ON that BIG day too that's make the BIG 50$ on here yep I've worked super hard to get it & right now I'm NOT that far away & I hope I can this weekend, 47.2813 That would make my day my week & my year cause it took me a LONG time to get here & a LOT of work & not that I'm complaining or anything but it's just something I tried as a goal to C if I could do it as a GOAL. It has taken me (8) long mos to reach this for my 60th birthday & I would be SO happy & thrilled to see that I did what I set out to do have you ever set yourself a LONG term goal & got to it & made it?
Hello Everyone, I see that today was payday for most of you I know there are some happy people right now, spend it wisely cause you know how long it takes to...
@Jessabuma (20331)
• Baguio, Philippines
Advance happy happy birthday. More birthdays and more blessings to come.. Stay blessed.
@sugartoes (40011)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Jessabuma thank you love appreciate that.
@Jessabuma (20331)
• Baguio, Philippines
@sugartoes you're always welcome.
@sugartoes (40011)
• Greencastle, Indiana
That quite a goal to achieve and best wishes for a wonderful birthday
@sugartoes (40011)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Marilynda1225 I won't be doing anything but set home, as I'm too broke to have any enjoyment thanks to hubby.
I hope you make it.
@sugartoes (40011)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I'm trying to I have 2 more days.
@Icydoll (14618)
Birthday wishes to you in advance :)
@sugartoes (40011)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Icydoll thank you love appreciate that.