Okay Who Did It?

Today was trash pick-up day in our neighborhood. It's both recycling and regular trash so two big cans have to be unloaded. The regular trash pick-up came during the earlier part of the day while the recycling sat at the curb forever. I went out and lugged the regular can back to the garage but the recycling hadn't been picked. It wasn't until the late part of the afternoon when the recycling truck finally came round. I had all intentions of going out to get the can but one of my neighbors had already placed it by my garage. How sweet, thoughtful and kind of my neighbor to do this for me. However, I don't know which neighbor it was. How can I thank this mystery person? I'm so lucky to live in a neighborhood where people are willing to help each other. I have very good neighbors.
I don't know who did it either , but whoever it was, it was very kind of them. We have excellent neighbors also.
It's nice when neighbors help each other out.
That was nice of them and, have a good day :)
That was sweet of them
It sure was
Maybe it was the neighbor closest to where the recycling was placed. My dad's neighbor does that for him.
It was probably either my next door neighbor or my neighbor across the street but it's a mystery. Either way I certainly appreciate it
Yes, you do. I've seen the man across the street take in the garbage can for the neighbor next to him. I've also seen him take him his paper and put it in his side door. He's very thoughtful.
It's nice to hear that being neighborly is still alive in this crazy world we live in
@Marilynda1225 Yes, it is good to know.
Just be glad that you have good neighbors.
I am very lucky that I have great neighbors. I know others aren't that fortunate
That is really nice! One of my neighbors is nice too. Last summer, I started mowing the strip that is in front of the house by the road..but my mower is not the best..and I was really afraid of doing too much more and getting stuck down there..and one of my neighbors finished it for me..Little things like that are nice!
It's nice when neighbors help each other out and don't just worry about themselves
your very lucky there.People here could care less.Nice that you have good neighbors there.
I am very lucky that I have wonderful neighbors
@Icydoll (19048)
Glad you have very good neighbors there...our neighbours just talk but they are not so nice .
glad you have nice neighbors! we have a few here, but all elderly and cant help us out. so instead we help them, when we can.
Being older I certainly appreciate when someone is willing to help me out. I'm sure your elderly neighbors appreciate whatever help you give them.
@Marilynda1225 oh they do. I'm glad people help you
Someone wheeled our bin back inside our gate which is where it sits between pick-ups. We cart the rubbish from the house down to it each week. The neighbour we thanked said it wasn't them so it looks like we have several kind neighbours too.
It's so nice when neighbors help each other out. Like you, though, I still don't know which one of my neighbors did it and I wish I did so I could say thank you
@Morleyhunt (19750)
It's great to have good neighbours. The last house we lived in, the neighbours often brought my recycling bins onto the deck while I was at work....and if I knew they were away I would reciprocate.
That's very thoughtful of you and your neighbors to help each other like that. Hope you find some good ones in your new place too
That was really nice of whoever did brought that back up to your house. I'm sure that you have already, or will pay them back with a kind deed. We've had a mixture of wonderful and miserable neighbours over the years.
Thankfully I'm surrounded by nice people who are always willing to lend a helping hand without looking for something back in return.
It was very nice of them to do that for you.
I am also lucky here, sometimes the teenage boy of my neighbors bring our garbage bag to the garbage containers. It's nice to have good neighbors.
@caopaopao (8562)
You really have good neighbors. You are so lucky. Have a nice day.
Yes you do!
Sounds like a good neighborhood!
@iridion9 (7205)
I don't like trash. they stink.
@kobesbuddy (46151)
• East Tawas, Michigan
We help our neighbors and they help us, at times. How kind of your neighbor, doing this for you:)