I've Been Away 21 Days Just Stopping In!

Well I have been away from the site for almost a month. I popped in now and then to like, comment or simply to look around but that's about it. It isn't that I'm not interested in being here but rather that I've been focused on other things. As it turns out I may continue with the other things and be very sporadic writing here. I'm 15 days from my book signing and not sure how it will go but ready for it. I have also been doing some more activity with recovery stuff. My writing has been limited to my blog and a Facebook page I started for those in recovery and while I enjoy it here I am needed to continue that which is why I am considering some options. I hope everyone here is well and wish everyone the best. As I said I will stop in from time to time but for now I am doing other things. The last 2 weeks or so have been focused on fighting Bronchitis and trying to take care of @Susan2015 who has been down with the flu.
It is always nice to see familiar faces . Hope you are fully recovered soon.
@Kandae11 I am simply happy to be above the ground. I'll be well enough when the good lord wants me to be. Thanks for the kind words.
@SAM774 (3734)
Welcome back...
@SAM774 I never left But I have been away for a while so thank you.
@SAM774 (3734)
I hadn't seen you around much so I just came to look at your profile to see if you've posted recently. The book signing is exciting! I hope you and your wife are both feeling better now!
@SRSaba (984)
• Chennai, India
It is good, Welcome!..
Well, it is nice to hear from you. Hope you both are well real soon again. Best of luck with your book signing.
Glad you had a chance to stop by. I do hope you and Susan are feeling well soon.
@nanette64 (17610)
• Fairfield, Texas
Fantastic on the book signing @Berniezeitler ; not so much on the Bronchitis. I had that back in February. I know @Susan2015 wasn't doing so hot and I hope she's doing better.