If you can be a teacher, which subject do you want to teach?

@RodrickH (12967)
China
English is the subject I want to teach, actually I used to be a English teacher. Teaching is harder than most people thought. If you can be a teacher, which subject do you want to teach?
@sabtraversa (13331)
Science, or Math. I would attempt to make my students love the subject, at least. If I had to keep in mind my knowledge, English as foreign language would be the most doable.
@RodrickH (12967)
Thanks for sharing, I love science when I was a kid, not anymore when I was a high school student cause it's divided into Physics and Chemsitry
@sabtraversa (13331)
@RodrickH Physics was my least favorite scientific subject, but Chemistry and Biology were nice. Especially Biology.
@MsBooklover (4099)
My degree is in English. That would be it!
@RodrickH (12967)
Thanks for sharing
I did teach Literature for a long time and loved it.
@RodrickH (12967)
Thanks for sharing, I remember there are many famous writers in your country
• Calgary, Alberta
History because I am good at it. English and Spanish because I thought people how to speak it with an specific accent. I am not a teacher but I trained call center agents.
@RodrickH (12967)
Thanks for sharing, I guess teaching history could be an interesting job
• Russian Federation
Why hard? I am an Engish teacher, and I find this work very nice and interesting
@RodrickH (12967)
It's easy at first, but the students in my class are growing, it's hard to do the class management
• Russian Federation
@RodrickH Just be respectful and show them that you are an adult who wants to help them become successful adults as well. My students and I respect each other much, it is pleasant for us to communicate
@RodrickH (12967)
@MashaVickina I understand, that's what teachers should do before giving them the first lesson, I'll always guide them to respect each other, not only respecting me, also respect the classmates, I'll tell them we are family, family members take care of each other and respect each other, I just wanna try something new so I changed my job
@louievill (19981)
I teach Chinese students online, not how to speak English but I get paid simply to talk to them in English on any topic they like ( it's a partime job for me as well as a pastime) Most of my students and former students are already advanced or have knowledge speaking the language, what they need is to converse with with me and from time to time I correct their grammar, sentence construction, pronunciation, learn new words, English expressions and idioms.. If made to choose, I love to teach or talk about history, if an online student wants to discuss about history then that is what I teach and discuss but the topics are wide ranged.
@RodrickH (12967)
Thanks for sharing, glad that you are online teacher, may I ask which company you worked for? Is that 51talk?
@louievill (19981)
@RodrickH I do not work for any company, I do not like to work in any company with a boss or time schedule, I have a business partner, an English teacher in your country whom I taught and still teach, he recommends me to those who want to polish their English, cause he just got recently promoted so most probably I did something good or right. Btw I'm not a teacher nor a B.S. In education graduate, I'm a businessman and an entrepreneur but finished a science course in college
@RodrickH (12967)
@louievill Sounds great, I wish I can work for my own, I don't like to work with boss too but I have no choice
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
It would English and History.
@RodrickH (12967)
Many people choose to teach History, I guess you can try to teach History in creative ways
@SAM774 (4178)
Computer maybe
@RodrickH (12967)
Thanks for sharing, which part of teaching computer skills? How to use Windows operating system or how to use Microsoft Office?
@SAM774 (4178)
@RodrickH both I guess
@kepweng (19190)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
history and science
@RodrickH (12967)
Thanks for sharing
@id_peace (7631)
I will definitely want to teach history for sure. It is actually a very easy subject to teach if you know how and that the moment you teach the kids an easy way to remember it, almost all the kids can ace it in. At the end of each lessons, i could actually talk to the kids on the historical reflection which will indirectly translate into a learning of values for them.
@RodrickH (12967)
Thanks for sharing, most people choose to teach history in this post
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
I'm a teacher but I wish they invent a subject called Morals so we can teach it to today's generations.
@RodrickH (12967)
Thanks for sharing, Morals is important for students to learn, there is a course like that in my country, but sad thing is most students don't think it's worth to learn
@karjivk (266)
I will teach Algebra.
@RodrickH (12967)
Thanks for sharing