Wind Beneath My Wings

Daytona Beach, Florida
In the year 1990 the biggest song was “Hold On” by Wilson Phillips. It spent a week on the Billboard Hot 100. This song was featured in the 2011 movie “Bridesmaids”. Billboard listed the song at number 15 on their list of 100 Greatest Girl Group Songs of All Time. Here we come into rough water because heading into the 1990s I was left looking back at all of my favorite oldies and I am not familiar with many of the songs that came out in this decade like this one I just mentioned. So whoever knows this song can inform us of how good or bad it actually is. The Song of the Year is a favorite of mine “Wind Beneath My Wings” by Bette Midler and it also won Record of the Year. No matter how many times I watch the movie “Beaches” when it comes to this song I am always in tears. The best song was “Nothing Compares 2 U” by Sinead O’Connor. I know neither the singer nor the song. I have heard of her name but never listened to any of her songs so this is another song our music experts can comment on. What do you think of the songs and the artists?
Bette Midler’s new album ‘It’s The Girls!’ is out now! Download it today: http://bit.ly/1IBLaWJ See Bette on tour in 2015: http://bit.ly/1yAq2YE - - - - Bett...
A lot of great songs I like them all.
I just listen to the song (another link) with the lyrics. Very pretty song/
I saw the movie "Beaches" - so if I don't want to feel sad I avoid listening to "Wind Beneath My Wings"
You don't know crazy Sinead O'Connor? Prince wrote Nothing Compares 2 U.
Nope, there are many of the singers that popped up all over the place that I have never listened to or even wanted to listen to. Should I give her a try @JohnRoberts
@RasmaSandra You should give it listen just so you will know.