Waste My Time

@Maria24 (2163)
So it's been a few weeks that I haven't been making the same money I used to because I haven't been qualifying? in almost any surveys. I have opinion Outpost and in 5 days I could chash out 10 to my PayPal but right know it says to update my profile. In inboxdollars is just not working for me either because in a month I used to get $ 60. Has it happen to you?
@Courage7 (12272)
Yes I believe survey places are being very stingy lately. I used to make more.
@Maria24 (2163)
Now in a month I have made just 20 lol that's a big hit for me.
@Courage7 (12272)
@Maria24 You have made much more than I..they are terrible today..they have changed a lot. Good luck and good you made something.
@KrauseHome (35526)
Over the yrs, i have seen ,any changes with the onternet and all types of sites. What used to pay well the payments have lowered and many have closed. That is why i never put all my eggs in one basket and do a lot of different things to help keep the mlney coming on.
Every time I tried to make a survey my country could not apply. I stopped.
@hereandthere (32551)
i only have one survey site, globaltestmarket, because it accepts international members. i appreciate that i get 5 consolation points when i don't qualify. but sometimes even when i do qualify, i abandon the survey midway when it gets boring or complicated. that's why it takes me a long time to cash out.
I am doing the videos on inbox but the surveys are not working. Thank goodness for swagbucks it's been running for a few days. I cashed out a few times this month.