Doubts about having a new puppy

I just learned today that they lost another dog to ticks and fleas. It was just sleeping and it had no appetite then it finally died. But their two females with puppies remained alive but might get a check up soon. So next week they might start giving out puppies. It somehow reminded me about my dog and the puppies that died two years ago. I will visit the house and check the puppies. But right now I have doubts for some reason. Photo credits to my sis in law
@chavezrmc (4109)
If you get one, you have to be responsible pet owner. When i had my dog it was not meant for me. I don't want him not because i don't like animals much more dogs that can be the darling of the family. What i don't like is the responsibilities that goes with owning one. But then eventually when you have one, you can't avoid but love them so, you have to think hard. Are you ready to have those responsibilities too?
I''ve already experience being a pet owner @chavezrmc so I know the responsibilities.
@chavezrmc (4109)
@Letranknight2015 i'm sure you know that is why you are in doubt coz it's no joke, right? Losing a pet is like losing a family too. But we have to accept that it's part of life. Remember the good moments more than the sad one. If i may advice please do take care of them, the puppies. They need love too.
The sooner the puppies are brought to the vet the better.
Hello @allen0187 I hope they bring it to them.
I hope the rest of the puppies will be ok.
I sure hope so @jstory07 (
@Ithink (10715)
That is so sad, why don't they give them baths to kill the fleas and take the ticks out?
Hello @Ithink I guess the no. of tick and fleas was too much.
@chavezrmc (4109)
@Letranknight2015 the vet can give an injection or something to get rid of the tick and fleas
@Ithink (10715)
They have very less life and demands good care as well. Take care
Hello @thesupersingh they usually needed extra care as they grow older
They need to keep them in the house my friend or at the very least put flea and, tic medicine on them, you just put it on there back and, they will leave them alone.
Hello @TRBRocks420 Something Mom doesn't want to happen, they can pass through inside to the other side of the house but can't stay.
@hereandthere (28899)
i feel sorry for the puppies. if they don't want more dogs and dying puppies then maybe have the female dogs sterilized.
If you get a puppy you should be able to keep it free from tick and fleas.