Romblon better than Boracay?

@iridion9 (9028)
Why worried if Boracay closes. When there is Romblon. Uncrowded, surrounded by blue ocean. Under rated. Simple, beautiful and relaxing. That is Romblon. below is the video.
Witness the treasures of Romblon as biyaHERO Drew sets foot for the first time in Tablas Island. Be amazed by its delicious foods cooked in a potjie pot, aut...
@mlgen1037 (29645)
• Manila, Philippines
One day I would like to go there. My friend, Emerald @chavezrmc. Hehehe I think there are other island more beautiful than Boracay.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@mlgen1037 of course Louise, one day visit Romblon, it's worth it. Boracay is only one island. Romblon is consist of different islands. It's not only the beautiful beaches or the seas that you will enjoy, we have different Falls in different places as well.
@mlgen1037 (29645)
• Manila, Philippines
@chavezrmc I sure will want to visit your place. I wouldnt miss that for the world. It is included in my bucket list, my friend. See you soon, Emerald.
@chavezrmc (5766)
@mlgen1037 hehehe i'm glad, looking forward to it.
@dodoazo (21023)
We have also in Negros Occidental particularly in Sipalay. It could compete in Boracay or other beaches in the country.
@iridion9 (9028)
Can you post the video here?
@dodoazo (21023)
@iridion9 There's no video only images. Our granddaughter has already gone there. She's a singer in a band.
@dodoazo hope i can try sipilay someday
With Boracay closing down for six months, there are other beaches to go to.
@iridion9 (9028)
you are definitely right.
i love trying every beaches in provinces of our country
@ivanituut (1932)
There are several beautiful places in philippines like pagudpud,bohol, palawan and etc
@chavezrmc (5766)
Thank you my friend, this is my province and you have to add, this is one of the peaceful province in the MIMAROPA region. there's still another video of "Romblon Biyahe ni Drew" aired last April 6, 2018. I hope you can watch that too available in youtube/GMA news