I wonder if I´ll reach my goal today.

Chile
I thought I would mylot a long time today, but then I remembered that I had a doctor´s appointment. And then Leticia came back full of energy and I had to get going too. After the doctor I had planned to go to the supermarket and buy some things for Luna. But I did not have the energy to do so either. So, tomorrow I might be gone part of the day checking some puppy´s needs. I might go to a supermarket I never go to. I have heard that it is less expensive and I might find there a nice bowl for Luna´s water, So I don´t know if I will reach my goal. I have $9.73 but still have to do some work. We´ll see what we´ll see. How are your earnings so far? Have you reached your goals? Do you have goals here? For me, money goals here are just a way of having fun. My personal one is $10 a month. Whether I get it or not depends on the work I have offline.
@Tina30219 (35185)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope you reach your goal. I was not as active as I would have been with my boyfriend being sick this month but next month will be better
Every month I think Ill do better. But things happen.
@Tina30219 (35185)
• Onaway, Michigan
@marguicha Same here. I am happy that I make payout every month though
@Tina30219 I don´t make payout here during summer and winter if I go on a holiday.
I hope you get to reach your goal. I don't have any mylot goals at all. I come as I please and only when I have time to spare. Good luck!
I reached my goal last night! All while I was watching a movie before I turned off the lights.
I have a fun goal too and should reach it this month. I've been away 3 or 4 days which always affects the amount I earn but that's okay.
Last February I did not reach my fun goal but I was inviited to the seashore.
@neelia_lyn (2017)
I barely have a dollar since coming back about 3 weeks ago. My goal, too, is to reach $10, but I hope to reach that by next month if I stay active. Have a great day!
The thing is to interact with our fellow mylotters.
There are still 6 days left, I do not see how you will not reach your monthly goal. I made more than usual this month. Quite incredible because I only wrote 2 discussions.
I reached it last night! Annd I bet you always have a good cash out as you are quite popular here. I´m happy to be among your friends.
@marguicha I am glad you reached your goal, I make more than 1$ a day, 12 days in a row this month. I had a very active interaction with a few members.
@LadyDuck That´s a lot! I have never had a dollar a day. Yesterday I made the most in this month, a little over 60 cents.
@annierose (18023)
I have mylot goal before but no longer now. My goal is about my job and blogging and personal growth and development. I list all my monthly goals in my blog and after that specific month, I publish a review if I was able to reach my goals or not. I hope that you will achieve your goal in here. Happy mylotting!
My goal here is part of having fun. I´m retired.
@annierose (18023)
@marguicha I understand. Mylotting is such an addicting hobby.
@annierose It is. Specially since we meet so many nice people.
@caopaopao (12377)
You're doing well here. Hope you can reach your goal.
I reached it
@caopaopao (12377)
@marguicha Congratulations.
@caopaopao Thanks!
@rosekiss (30270)
• Eugene, Oregon
I am not concerned about getting the minimum or more this month, as I just came back from a long hiatus, and only have 68 cents. I guess I have a head start on next month though, so it will be interesting to see how far I get. It is all about having fun anyway, and not makeing money, as that is what it always has been. I have an income outside of here. so making money here is only secondary, as it is just supplemental anyway. Just have fun, and not worry if you make it or not, as you always have next month to try.
Of course it is about having fun. I don´t think that you could buy a lollipop with 68 cents
@rosekiss (30270)
• Eugene, Oregon
@marguicha You can't do much with that at all. It is just a litttle extra and I know it won't be all that much, but hey, if I were here for the money, that just wouldn't be enougn, and I would try to find a way to get more than here. Unfortunately though, there are people that are just in it for the money, and if they think they will get rich here, they will find out soon enough, that they just can't and won't. I have known from the beginning I wasn't going to make much here and that is just fine, as making a little is better than nothing at all.
@rosekiss For me the money is just for fun. The important thing here are the friends.
@dodoazo (21035)
That's a natural law. If you don't work, you have nothing to it. There's a management policy to plan your work and work your plan.
For me, goals offline are a priority. My family, my friends, my dog.
@dodoazo (21035)
@marguicha Of course, that's the major goals to be given importance and in top priority.
@dodoazo Still, the $10 goal here a month means that I have been here enough as to not lose my friends.
@LeaPea2417 (21595)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I hope you meet your goal.
I did
@LeaPea2417 (21595)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@marguicha That's great.
@LeaPea2417 Thanks!
you still have a few days, so i'm sure you'll make your goal. hope you find a very cute bowl for Luna.
I read my goal. Thanks.
@marguicha awesome! congrats
@rakski (21050)
It is good to hear Leticia is back. For sure you will reach your goal, maybe not today but perhaps tomorrow.
I did reach it last night!
@rakski (21050)
@marguicha wow cool! Good for you!
@rakski Thanks. I´m happy.
@id_peace (7607)
Are you getting that 9 dollars plus within the month?
Yes. And now it is $10. I reached my goal last night
@id_peace (7607)
Congrats
@id_peace Thanks!
@aureliah (17986)
• Kenya
I hope that you reach your goal at least before the end of the month. I'm still far from the minimum payout
I reached my goal that night. Now I´m aiming for $11.
@aureliah (17986)
• Kenya
@marguicha Wow thats nice. Seems I'm doing half your activities
@lovebuglena (6850)
• Staten Island, New York
No matter what happens you reached five already. I have about thirty three cents to go to get to $5. Fingers crossed I get it by the end of the month. I don't really set goals here but I would like to reach five in one month, which so far has not happened.
I reached over $10 this month. That´s my personal goal. And you will surely reach the minimum.
• Staten Island, New York
@marguicha I sure hope so.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I'm in the same range and will probably get close. But I have too many real-world things to deal with this weekend, including a camp out and gig at a music festival.
I´m already at $12.30, but tomorrow will be a day offline.
Think positive,
I reached my goal
@Morleyhunt (20412)
Good luck. You have me bat. I'm hoping to reach $5 today. But I won't be here to make it happen. Once I've eaten breakfast it will be time to get back on the road.
I am retired so that´s why I can be here for a longer time.
• Abuja, Nigeria
Waw
@tso1960 (238)
I hope you reach your goal. I have not set a goal as of yet because this is my first month. Will see how it goes then set a goal.
It is all about interacting.