Albuquerque Firefighters rescue four cats trapped in an apartment building
Lake Charles, Louisiana
April 23, 2018 6:50pm CST
On Monday morning a fire that started at an apartment near the Indian School and the 1600 block of Pennsylvania Street caught fire. One person was able to escape the fire at the apartment. However four cats were inside the burning apartment in the northeast section of Albuquerque. The Albuquerque Fire Department arrived shortly after someone call 9 1 1 to report the fire. Albuquerque Fire Department Public Information Officer Tom Ruiz reported that the four cats were rescued safe and sound. The firefighters determined that the fire was an accident.
5 people like this