Good Afternoon, myLotters !

Photo taken by me with several animations added on LunaPic.com
@xstitcher (12462)
Petaluma, California
Got home from work a couple of hours ago; we had twenty-one kids at work today. It was busy. I got a ride home, then realized when I looked at the calendar that I had missed an appointment. So, I had to call and reschedule that. I also had to call and see about a ride to a different appointment, only to find they didn't run on Saturdays, so had to reschedule that appointment, then when I did that was going to call and schedule another ride to the appointment, only to realize I hadn't written down the time, so had to call back and see what the time was, then called the ride place again only to find out that they were not open/didn't schedule rides at the time I called. There were probably some other things phone call wise that happened in all of that, but my head has been stuffy today from allergies or whatever, so I'm just thanking the Lord I got all of that done. I was supposed to call the bus/Transit center to see about a ride on the bus from work to home, but after all the time on the phone I decided to just figure it out on line, and I did, so that's done. Oi. So, how are you all doing? Oh, yeah, before I made all of those phone calls, I took Angel for a walk, then when I got home from that fed her, so she's happy. Hope your day/evening/etc. has been good so far !
@mandala100 (50355)
@xstitcher Good afternoon too my friend.
@xstitcher (12462)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @mandala100 !
@mandala100 (50355)
@xstitcher Your welcome my friend.
All those phone calls would surely wear me out.
@xstitcher (12462)
• Petaluma, California
They did me ! I am going to go make myself some dinner and not think about phone calls for a while !
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
sounds like you had a phone tagging day & nothing went right till you get home & call it a day.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
We've just been hanging out after a day of moving furniture