How You Cope With Set Backs in Life?

I think there cannot be any person whom never have experienced any set backs in life, And to describe it more, I think Set backs are plans gone wrong or whatever we were planning gone wrong on us and it can affect our motivation and of course loosen our confidence level as well. But we need to cope with as we cannot wait like losers for the opportunity and should try to create opportunities for ourselves. What are your views about it? How You Cope With Set Backs in Life? Please Share.
@mlgen1037 (14912)
• Manila, Philippines
Pick myself up and try again, try again. Hehehe
So i need to, first pick you up and then try again
@mlgen1037 (14912)
• Manila, Philippines
@thesupersingh Hahaha yeah. Then try again.
@mlgen1037 I hope you don't mind lol
@Starmaiden (3696)
• Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Set backs never seem positive as you go through them, but you always come out of them with something that serves your highest good. Sometimes they are patterns that repeat themselves in your life. This always happens for a reason. I just keep on keeping on when these things happen. If it is a repeat pattern, I'll do something different than I did the first time.
yeah we need to something for that
@Jessabuma (12724)
• Baguio, Philippines
I totally agree with @Sreekala .. every thing happens for a reason
@Sreekala (21850)
Thank you for standing with me. Life is like that only, when we face failures, which means more good opportunities are waiting for us.
@Jessabuma (12724)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Sreekala yes that's true..
@Jessabuma You are so nice
@AnSal07 (139)
Set Backs are demotivating at that very moment but as time passes by and when you're actually way ahead of that bad phase, you'll realize that it has taught you a lot. That's my opinion about the Set Backs, they teach you a lot about life in general. And in the end, as they say, it's a happily ever after. Every Set Back is going to make sense and you might realize, oh wow! that happened for a good reason!
Yeah this happens all the time actually and we feel better afterwards but its tough to feel good at set backs lol
@AnSal07 (139)
@thesupersingh Yeah, it's impossible but eventually, it can be lucrative, who knows!
@AnSal07 True and thanks
@thesupersingh I have had setbacks in life and they are no fun. They disrupt my life and then things I had to do have to get put off. I have to deal with it whether I like it or not.
I can understand, they are never easy to bear
@thesupersingh No, they are not.
@Sreekala (21850)
All happens for a good reason
It is for sure, and we need to believe that
Agree.. It is all about our belief system
@skysnap (17810)
It's hard. I think the best way is to just put your head down and make money and move on.
Yeah this is the best way my friend, thanks
@rheicel (7297)
It's really hard to cope up when you're really depressed but I seek help by prayers to give me the strength to be strong again.
That's commendable darling
@rheicel (7297)
@thesupersingh Thanks. Do you pray a lot?
By being positive. Though sometimes it is very difficult to stay positive but I have my backup support for it.
That's good. It's nice to have some backup
@thesupersingh yes. And I am very much dependent on my backup. Thanks to him
@sugartoes (39157)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I've dealt with a LOT of set backs & the thing is if you don't let things get to you so easy & move on to other things LIFE will set you back.
Yeah you are absolutely right
• Riga, Latvia
When my husband unexpectedly passed away last August leaving me completely alone with an old house I knew I only could do two things stand up and figure out what I am going to do or lay down and die too. I chose to fight and now I have my house up for sale and I am going to return to my homeland the US in the summertime.
take care , you are always an inspiration for us
@id_peace (4006)
I will definitely spend a moment to feel sorry for myself. Then I will look at what is my intended goals, what I had done, what had went wrong and how it had went wrong. I will then review the goal to see if it should still be on track, review to see what are the actions I should eliminate, change or add.
True, we can observe things which go wrong for us
@lovebuglena (5467)
• Staten Island, New York
If there is a setback one must rise above it and try again. I don't always do that though.
It's not easy but we should try to move on
@Berrygal (2384)
Just keep moving no falling off your lane. Keep dreaming big
Okay thanks buddy, take care